Is this bent? or am I still stoopid?

BigDiesel

Registered
this is a pic of my gas tank mount -this doesnt look right to me...

FYI-i bought a new tank, but shipped it directly to Revolution (aka Smokin Gunz back in the day) for paint...still in progress. anyway i dont know if it has a new mount on it-do they come attached, or does the tank attach to this bent-up part??

thanks in advance, guys....when the paints done and parts are on bike (2nd week of April I hope) I'll post pics!!!

sorry pic was too big...

PICS_011.jpg

If you twist your head 22 degrees to the left it looks straighter but still not right. I would go with bent as said above.

DOOD, That's one of the RARE OD Green Army Surplus editions Bro!!! Hold onto that!
SHOCKED.gif

I think its your camera. When did you last take your camera in for service?

It's bent and yes yer stoopid. What do you expect using your Busa as a snow plow. But on the good side, you should be able to remove that and cold bend it. Especially since yer such a small chap.

I figured he would just bend it back with his hands anyway. it probably got bent one of the times he threw his bike up on his shoulders to carry it home.

(dadofthree @ Mar. 24 2007,00:54) It's bent and yes yer stoopid. What do you expect using your Busa as a snow plow. But on the good side, you should be able to remove that and cold bend it. Especially since yer such a small chap.
laugh.gif

(Fate @ Mar. 24 2007,00:56) I figured he would just bend it back with his hands anyway. it probably got bent one of the times he threw his bike up on his shoulders to carry it home.
I'm impressed

It's not bent, that's just how you do it when you think, THIS SUCKER IS GONA FIT IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO  
laugh.gif

Back