is this a scam ????

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
ok i have been looking for either a 02'-03' gsxr 750 or a 01'-02' gsxr 1000 so i have been looking at all the websites and used motorcycle ads and pretty much everything. so i came a cross this 03 gsxr 750 with pretty much next to nothing for miles around 600 , still pretty dam new in my book anyway the guy is in greece and the bike is there with him he wants a ridiculously low price for the bike 2700.00 and that includes delivery to my door step ! bike comes with 2 year warranty all the papers etc. ,etc . well i am to western union him the money and email him with the tracking # and as soon as he sees the tracking # and sees that it is sent to him he will send the bike . he sent me pictures of the bike and looks sweet !! but i asked him to take a picture of the bike and its vin # (he gave me the vin already ) and have a date go along with the picture so he emailed me back and said that he doesnt have any such pictures. to top it all of there is another guy in "greece" that has a 03 gsxr 1000 with 730 miles on it and he wants 2850.00 so i am thinking to myself that these 2 guys are trying to scam people or it is one hell of a deal , could be the deal of a lifetime cuz he said , i could have both for 4800.00 delivered . so what do you guys or gals think
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

to avoid getting ripped off, MEET THE SELLER!

last item I sold, I drove 4 hours to Seattle, and had the buyer meet me there, 4hour drive for him from Canaduh.... smooth transaction.

meet the man and see the product. ONLY way to avoid crap.

heck, tell him anyway....blast him an email tellin him so. When I was first looking for my busa, I ran into a ton of these crap-heads.

Sound like the same guy?

PM Pure Ego and find out if he has the same email address this guy from athens greece, or just post in his thread.

I got a coke sayin it's the same A-hole.

Make him take one more pic of the bike.

He owns it right
rock.gif
(FU*#&ER)

When he takes the pic make him put a word of your choice on a piece of paper; then sit that piece of paper on the tank. Then snap the picture.

If he doesn't own the bike he'll be pissed. If he owns it, then he should have NO problems taking one more pic.

Just my 2 cents,
dlrumbl

guns.gif
- scammerzzz

This still is not fool-proof, but it is hard to get around. Make sure before you send anything to him... (I would meet him honestly)

...scam...

Seems we've all seen this same guy or a variation of this type of deal a lot lately...

Save yourself some trouble and just go for buying something you can go see in person...or, have a friend in the area check it out...I wouldn't go out of the country for a bike...shipping would cost a fortune anyway...
rock.gif

Back