your gonna love this crap...

Panda_1

Registered
one of my friends is continuoosly talkin smack, he keeps saying the a stock gsxr 1000 will pull on a stock busa, ive tried explaining it to him and showing him specs and videos but hes not letting up, he is also a novice whne it comes to riding and bikes, please talk smack so i may laugh in his face.

he just called me ad said that he watched a video or a 1000 pulling on a busa, i in turn told him the driver was probably and idiot and didnt know how to drive or the gixxer was modded and the busa bone stock.

i dont think thats a hayabusa in the video ? can you call these guys squids ? they had full gear , just no respect !

looks like he ate the gixer for lunch....hands down...trust me I have raced a 1000, and there was nothing left but the dust from my tires....eat him alive...and would put my pink slip against any stock 1000.....
cool.gif

Well if u do get beat, you can used the excuse of 99 technology ( busa ) versus 05 technology ( new 1k's ).

cache was here!

orange cow wants to recite "I'm a Little Tea Pot."

orange cow, if I ever meet a troll like you on the street, it will take 12 street cleaners to fix tha sTREET!
mad.gif

.............. and if you ever get banned from this site, IT NEVER GOES AWAY, I DON'T ALLOW DO-OVERS.

um, yes. he was here to advertise gambling sites... it happens once in a while. big post with lots of links to bullcrap gambling sites, and he puts them in his signature too.

this time I deleted and banned him. next time will be notifying his isp.

off-topic, I may be a dumb wrenching motorcycle dragracer, but for almost 10yrs I have been an I.T. manager, and know what to do with these guys that are like cockroaches..... the funny thing is you guys getting to see the aftermath. but let me tell you, he is already on to his next project and not even worrying about this place in which he burned his existence. It reminds me of the middle-ages with the gangs that would rape and pillage the small towns.... they just blow through and do their thing, and nobody hears from them again. nothing more than a flea that has been sprayed.

Wow... you see cache's reaction time... pretty quick smack down.
bluegrab.gif

Back