Ebay Scam on 08 GSXR

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Want a new 08 GSXR 1K located in China? This guy will sell you one for right under $4,000 with free shipping!

I sent the guy an email telling him he either had a great deal on a bike or someone jacked his account. He responded that he is a wholesale dealer and gets great deals on them. I responded no thanks and reported the post....

Suzuki : GSX-R - eBay (item 180611309347 end time Jan-13-11 14:05:05 PST)=

If people would put equal effort in trying to earn a legal dollar that that they put 10 times the effort trying to rip people off :banghead:

Last edited:
From his feedback it looks like he sells computer related items and other small items. Now a GSXR 1000 ?????????

Somehow someone has jacked his account. With a buy it now they can get a $500 deposit and run with the money.

Ya i saw the computer stuff and positive feedback. I am not too familiar with EBAY and their policies. That makes sense that some one could have hijacked an account and set up the $500 deposit.. Quick $500 scam, figure you do that 10 times and bam enough money for rice for the next 20 years!

Ya i saw the computer stuff and positive feedback. I am not too familiar with EBAY and their policies. That makes sense that some one could have hijacked an account and set up the $500 deposit.. Quick $500 scam, figure you do that 10 times and bam enough money for rice for the next 20 years!

:rofl::rofl:

Hey Charlie, Its here! Its not the same color/year as they said, but for $4k, im not complaining. Its pictured here with MY Ford. I did some great perspective work with the camera, dont ya think?
:rofl:

SANY1544.jpg

This post has now been removed! Hmmmmm wonder why!

Anyone remember about two years ago when John Schnieder from the Dukes of Hazzard got punked? John was selling his original General Lee for a charity and some guy hacked into two other ebay accounts and started his own amusing bidding war with himself. The auction closed and the 'winning' bid for the car was a nice $9.9 million.

Anyone remember about two years ago when John Schnieder from the Dukes of Hazzard got punked? John was selling his original General Lee for a charity.

My understanding is the General Lee money went towards his privately funded movie that he paid about 2 mil of his own money on, but I could be incorrect.

Anyway, he was a more than a little upset about the new Dukes movie and wanted to keep it family oriented so he sort of made his own, featuring his own wife, daughter, etc.

The movie (to my recollection) took forever to make it North and is not too well know, but I do have a copy.

Anyway, you can Google it... Collier & Co. 2: High Octane movie

It's not that great of a movie, but worth watching if you like where it came from.

Also, While your Googling old movies...try Moonrunners~!~

This will give you a new perspective on the Dukes of Hazzard shows and where they came from.

Now, back to your normally scheduled thread~!!~ :laugh:

Last edited:
Ebay sent me a note this morning telling me my conversations with that guy should be suspect. They said the account did get jacked.

Anyone remember about two years ago when John Schnieder from the Dukes of Hazzard got punked? John was selling his original General Lee for a charity and some guy hacked into two other ebay accounts and started his own amusing bidding war with himself. The auction closed and the 'winning' bid for the car was a nice $9.9 million.

Back