is there a difference between...

AZIROC

Registered
Im looking for a new exhaust and have it down between the Tiforce and the hindle.. but i am wondering is there a difference between the gen 3 street smart and just the regular hindle exhaust?

On the Hindle to Brock question, all i have to say is call Lee Hindle, at Hindle, and ask him. On the other question, Hindle to Ti-Force, dyno numbers are just about the same!

(AZIROC @ Jun. 13 2007,22:07) is there a difference between the gen 3 street smart and just the regular hindle exhaust?
Yes ... the support you get after the purchase.
wink.gif

Hindle2b.JPG

There has been a bit of controversy on the Brock/Hindle subject here before. Like nightcrawler said, the support from Brock is outstanding. Brock says theay are different and posted as such.

(NightCrawler @ Jun. 13 2007,20:12)
(AZIROC @ Jun. 13 2007,22:07) is there a difference between the gen 3 street smart and just the regular hindle exhaust?
wink.gif
If its tuned on a DYNO, the map provided from Brock is just a generic map, the same as what you can get from Powercommanders website!

(GIXERHP @ Jun. 14 2007,09:30)
(NightCrawler @ Jun. 13 2007,20:12)
wink.gif
If its tuned on a DYNO, the map provided from Brock is just a generic map, the same as what you can get from Powercommanders website!
Key word ... IF.

Besides, I have 3 different maps from Brock. A track map, one for fuel efficiency, and one for warm and humid weather (I live in Miami). Also, if I ever make any performance mods to my bike, I can always contact brock and he'll send me a map based on those mods.

Of course having the bike dyno-tuned everytime you add a mod is the best thing to do, but at $120 a pop from my local shop, I'll use the next best thing ... BROCK!
super.gif

(NightCrawler @ Jun. 13 2007,23:12)
wink.gif
+10

I just had about 10 or so different emails from Brock where I was asking questions about bike stuff.
Didn't care to take the time and explain; send links and such.
Great customer service.

Back