How much of a difference?

BusaBill

Donating Member
Registered
Just curious as to how much of a difference there is between the Hindle BDE Gen III set-up and the regular Hindle 4 into 1 set-up...seems to be a big price difference with the Hindle going for 600 bucks for titanium.

I have seen some dyno charts and the stock busa is around 153hp. The Hindle race is around 157hp. The BDE Hindle gen 3 is around 166-168, although I did see one graph run 171 but all bikes differ. For example, I had a 96 GSXR 750 run 119hp bone stock when piped and jetted bikes were not that much. Food for thought. P.S. I opted for the $500 Hindle it will be dyno tuned soon I let you know.

brocks service that comes along with his products are second to none... his pipe produces insane hp #'s. you won't be disappointed for going with a genIII

The biggest difference between the 2 pipe is 2-3 hundred you save from not having to get your bike dyno tuned with the brock pipe. So don't let the cheaper cost cost your more when you add in the dyno charge.

The biggest difference between the 2 pipe is 2-3 hundred you save from not having to get your bike dyno tuned with the brock pipe.  So don't let the cheaper cost cost your more when you add in the dyno charge.
Hahahahahahahahaha I have yet to see a BDE that had a correct map.
close but I got more out of it mapping them myself

Like I said, every bike is different so I got to go with JC on this one. P.S. Where the FLUG is Pflugerville? (lol)

Back