Brocks Hindle/Hindle

(Leo @ Mar. 19 2007,11:49) Here is what I found for pricing in 5 min on the net...

Looks like Hindle $690.64 For P/N SXR1300SSR, which is the Full Race Exhaust...

Brock's Version $1,045

So, that's $354.36 diff. between the exhausts, and ofcourse, you still have to buy a PC and get a map...

beerchug.gif
Leo, that Hindle price of $690.00 is for the pipes ONLY...doesn't include the can which will run you another $215-$475.00 depending on which can you choose.

And the $1,045.00 for Brocks comes w/ a standard 20" titanium can...you can pay to upgrade your can.

Go through a Hindle dealer here on the org.  I'm sure you can get some better pricing.

NOTE:  When you're looking around make sure you are not looking at Candian dollar prices.  Hindle is manufactured out of Canada.

It's mainly personal opinion on who's better with a BDE or Hindle. Brock is a great place to get it all at one place, but for the life of me i can't see paying that much more for the same system that i can get cheaper and i can find a map. If you get your bike custom mapped, your whole Brock experience was a waste in financial terms. A bit of $$ here and there adds up real fast in the big picture.

(Slikgman @ Mar. 27 2007,13:40) Hello everyone, I am also looking for a exhaust system and thats how I found myself here.  I was reading msg's here and noticed the prices giving for the Hindle above.  I believe the price of $690.64 is just for the stanless steal race header, you will still need to pick out a muffler from the large selection they list which would bring the price up to around $ 1000+ .    I guess I will still look for the best all around setup for my O5' LE.  Thanks for the info guys!
smile.gif
You need that stepped front section and mid-pipe and my new in box Akrapovic Carbon Fiber oval muffler .

$375.00 shipped for the almost unobtainable
biggrin.gif

My old brock system was sweet. Granted it wasn't the cheapest but it was very well crafted and produced plenty of hp

Back