1 Year old Hindle

kennym4

Registered
I just went to my local dealer looking at helmets,and got in a conversation with the assistant manager,and I asked how he liked his Hindle full system.He told me he realy liked it alot, but he wants to get the Hindle Sidewinder,and he would sell me his for half price it's 1 year old,and it sounds unbelievable!!!! Does this sound like a good idea to you guys? Is anybody here running the Hindle full system? If so how do you like it?

Thats a good piece and price,look at it close and make sure the header pipes underneath arent smashed or dented.

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 21 2007,13:09) Thats a good piece and price,look at it close and make sure the header pipes underneath arent smashed or dented.
+1
super.gif

Brock has the gen II system NEW for 750.00. Just installed mine a couple weeks ago. LOVE IT. Nice system.

Got one myself and it sounds and performs well. Check it over carefully before buying.

Good advice, some jack the bike using the header and some come down hard off wheelies, and some have lowered their rides where speed bumps and bad spots cause them to make contact with pavement.

If you can check the tubes where they fit to the head and look for signs of leaking from poor fit finish

Back