Brocks Hindle/Hindle

beerchug.gif

Anybody that has brought a brock system thru me,be sure to contact me if you would like all the extra inside tips and access to the brock site for extra info...You will be surprised what's in there for you to read.

BROCK HAS ALWAYS ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS .. AND SENT ME ADDITIONAL MAPS WHEN NEEDED.. SO THANKS BROCK ...JOSE G

(Brock @ Oct. 04 2006,07:21) Guys,
It’s always the same…people think generic is the same as the name brand.

I’m sure if you have the Food and Drug Administration monitoring your exact ingredients- it probably is….so be sure to buy generic at the grocery store.

We do not have this situation. Hindle allows me the freedom to combine my knowledge with their craftsmen to make the best system for a specific application.

Hindle will not design a system themselves that requires a change to the stock machine AT ALL. They want the customer to be able to bolt-on and go. The items Goldenchild posted are only some of the areas we change. Head pipe length, taper secondary volume and a host of other items all come into play in addition to some areas I will NEVER make public.

Hell…it’s only bent tubing, so all systems must be the same…right?

Go ahead and think this; if you answered as many phone call as we do from guys who were mislead by a “dealer†trying to save him a buck (while actually taking them for more profit than if they would have purchased a real Brock system) who just got SPANKED by his buddy with our system, you would see the difference. I feel bad for them, but what can I do? I usually offer them a discount if they decide to purchase our system because I remember HATING when others mislead me in this industry when I began.

Here is some more info if you like:
http://www.brockracing.com/forum....ition=1

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Thus it has been spoken.......

bowdown.gif

wink.gif
Now thats what Im talking about, from the horses mouth! Being new to the game and interested in performance mods, a person can easily be overwhelmed by too much information.

(Brock @ Oct. 04 2006,05:21) Guys,
It’s always the same…people think generic is the same as the name brand.

I’m sure if you have the Food and Drug Administration monitoring your exact ingredients- it probably is….so be sure to buy generic at the grocery store.

We do not have this situation. Hindle allows me the freedom to combine my knowledge with their craftsmen to make the best system for a specific application.

Hindle will not design a system themselves that requires a change to the stock machine AT ALL. They want the customer to be able to bolt-on and go. The items Goldenchild posted are only some of the areas we change. Head pipe length, taper secondary volume and a host of other items all come into play in addition to some areas I will NEVER make public.

Hell…it’s only bent tubing, so all systems must be the same…right?

Go ahead and think this; if you answered as many phone call as we do from guys who were mislead by a “dealer†trying to save him a buck (while actually taking them for more profit than if they would have purchased a real Brock system) who just got SPANKED by his buddy with our system, you would see the difference. I feel bad for them, but what can I do? I usually offer them a discount if they decide to purchase our system because I remember HATING when others mislead me in this industry when I began.

Here is some more info if you like:
http://www.brockracing.com/forum....ition=1

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com
Thanks for stopping by. I just ordered my system from the local dealer this week. I'll have to figure out how to access the private web information when I get it I guess.

I've been into building and racing cars for many years, but with the bike I just want to follow a recipe that somebody has already proven and spend more time riding/racing it and less time working on it. My expectation is that I will be able to get this information (and parts) from Brock. Bottom line is I really don't care what secrets you have as long as they work. Yea, I'm getting lazy in my old age but I don't care.

I took an Akropovic Race system off my Busa and bolted Brocks up and achieved 8 more HP at the rear tire.
Dem's da' facts boys!
Argue amongst yourselves!!
firedevil.gif

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 01 2006,22:28) I've dealt with BROCK AND BRIAN ONE ON ONE for sometime.I trust them and their word and this is from the horse's mouth:

I’ll try to save folks here the frustration of purchasing the wrong product at an exaggerated price from someone who’s only out to make a quick buck in this industry.

1. Grab a set of calipers and measure INLET and EXIT of the muffler.
(It is part number TGPR20225OVB…..the *B* stands for BROCK for the parts hunters.)

2. Next, inspect the inside of all front section collector junctions to notice a COMPLETE LACK of any “divider or splitter†plates incorporated into a redesigned secondary collector and elbow pipe. (It is part number SXR1300SSB…..the *B* still stands for BROCK…..). The reasons for this are proprietary.

3. Combine this with our real world mapping/tech support/Information Section at
/StreetSmart Owners Program……and our vision to PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT, that NO ONE in this Industry can provide the type of finished performance product package that Brocks Performance supplies…….and you will see that WE DELIVER PERFORMANCE--------NOT HYPE!!!

You must remember that Hindle makes a fine exhaust system *** FOR COMPLETELY STOCK BIKES ****

We are a specialty RACE division. Brocks Performance specializes in ACCELERATION.
We race/ride sport bikes…it just so happens that we frequent the drag strip. Our testing is performed on the drag strip and measured….not estimated. Certain horsepower techniques help some bikes around a road race track while hampering real world acceleration……we will not allow this in our products….EVER.

Hindle has always been known for a very nice system at a fair price. I don’t think I am out of line in saying that the last several years increased emphasis on performance by Hindle has been at our request (Demand!!). We keep them honest……they make performance perfected systems to our specifications for all Late Model “Already Fast†sport bikes.

It is a fine partnership which benefits all involved….Hindle/Brocks Performance and especially our customers.

It angers me when that relationship is compromised by the untruths (or ignorance) of profiteers and/or uninformed cyber-racers.

Have a nice day!
Im not trying to step on anyones toes, but im a Hindle dealer, and have spoken with the R@D dept ay Hindle  and what they send to Brock is what you Get!!!!!

Also ive had both systems in hand at the same time and measured them side by side!!! And found no difference!!!

Im willing to bet money on it!!!!!
Ive also had both systems on my 01 busa and the horsepower was them same!

ON MY SECOND BUSA RAN THE BDE GEN III ON BOTH, GREAT PERFORMANCE,HAVE ALSO BOUGHT OTHER ITEMS FROM BROCK WITH NO PROBLEMS,IF YOU CALL WITH QUESTIONS YOU TALK TO BRIAN OR BROCK,AND WITH THE WEB SITES INFO ITS WORTH THE MONEY.THANKS TO BROCK AND HIS PEOPLE FOR ALL THERE HELP

(GIXERHP @ Oct. 06 2006,02:flamethrowing:) Im not trying to step on anyones toes, but im a Hindle dealer, and have spoken with the R@D dept ay Hindle  and what they send to Brock is what you Get!!!!!

Also ive had both systems in hand at the same time and measured them side by side!!! And found no difference!!!

So you are saying that Brock is making up what he posted in this thread?

Here, get you a cup...........

haterade.jpg

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 06 2006,11:41)
(GIXERHP @ Oct. 06 2006,02
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Im not trying to step on anyones toes, but im a Hindle dealer, and have spoken with the R@D dept ay Hindle  and what they send to Brock is what you Get!!!!!

So you are saying that Brock is making up what he posted in this thread?

Here, get you a cup...........
eek2.gif
Harsh...

I'm not calling Brock a liar, by any means. BUT, when you own a company, and a big thing going around is you can get the same thing cheaper... What would you do given a choice of saying "My pipes the same, but i have different maps" or "Well, my pipe LOOKS the same, but there's differences you can't see"...

Like I said, I've compared the StreetSmart GenIII to GMbusas Hindle Full Race, and the only difference we found was can outlet size for the most part. And I think that's because of me having the Titanium can, and him having the polished can...

Bro, Brock has been around for ever, if he was charging more money for the same product the word would be out. He hasn't gotten to the place he is now by being a liar. If he says there are differences, there are. His word is good, ask around.

(GIXERHP @ Oct. 05 2006,15:flamethrowing:)
(GoldenChild @ Oct. 01 2006,22:28) I've dealt with BROCK AND BRIAN ONE ON ONE for sometime.I trust them and their word and this is from the horse's mouth:

I’ll try to save folks here the frustration of purchasing the wrong product at an exaggerated price from someone who’s only out to make a quick buck in this industry.

1. Grab a set of calipers and measure INLET and EXIT of the muffler.
(It is part number TGPR20225OVB…..the *B* stands for BROCK for the parts hunters.)

2. Next, inspect the inside of all front section collector junctions to notice a COMPLETE LACK of any “divider or splitter†plates incorporated into a redesigned secondary collector and elbow pipe. (It is part number SXR1300SSB…..the *B* still stands for BROCK…..). The reasons for this are proprietary.

3. Combine this with our real world mapping/tech support/Information Section at
/StreetSmart Owners Program……and our vision to PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT, that NO ONE in this Industry can provide the type of finished performance product package that Brocks Performance supplies…….and you will see that WE DELIVER PERFORMANCE--------NOT HYPE!!!

You must remember that Hindle makes a fine exhaust system *** FOR COMPLETELY STOCK BIKES ****

We are a specialty RACE division. Brocks Performance specializes in ACCELERATION.
We race/ride sport bikes…it just so happens that we frequent the drag strip. Our testing is performed on the drag strip and measured….not estimated. Certain horsepower techniques help some bikes around a road race track while hampering real world acceleration……we will not allow this in our products….EVER.

Hindle has always been known for a very nice system at a fair price. I don’t think I am out of line in saying that the last several years increased emphasis on performance by Hindle has been at our request (Demand!!). We keep them honest……they make performance perfected systems to our specifications for all Late Model “Already Fast†sport bikes.

It is a fine partnership which benefits all involved….Hindle/Brocks Performance and especially our customers.

It angers me when that relationship is compromised by the untruths (or ignorance) of profiteers and/or uninformed cyber-racers.

Have a nice day!
Im not trying to step on anyones toes, but im a Hindle dealer, and have spoken with the R@D dept ay Hindle  and what they send to Brock is what you Get!!!!!

+1. I'm a Hindle dealer also and have found no difference. The thing i did find was an improvement in power when i "Borrowed" Yamahors BDE map.
Now my bike runs great, rich, but better. So the trick is to buy a Regualr Hindle and run a BDE map, or better yet, have a custom map made for the particular bike.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 06 2006,13:16) Bro, Brock has been around for ever, if he was charging more money for the same product the word would be out. He hasn't gotten to the place he is now by being a liar. If he says there are differences, there are. His word is good, ask around.
I know Brocks a BIG name in Dragracing. But like I said before, with the comparisons GMbusa and I've made, it looks like the only diff would be the maps.

Just getting wind of all this drama from my Hindle search.

Looks like a toss-up until someone can present Exhibit A into evidence.

So is Brock stating he just gets the cans from Hindle and makes his own headers and mid-pipes and maps, thus the difference?

Is there a big diff. between the Gen II and Gen III systems?

brocks has no plates, is larger, and is stepped...

however...when i spoke with one of Brock's employees at Indy, he told me that this is possible that the new Hindle system is designed just like this now.

For now, I would trust the Brock's system. It is proven power.

(mrcooley @ Mar. 18 2007,08:15) brocks has no plates, is larger, and is stepped...

however...when i spoke with one of Brock's employees at Indy, he told me that this is possible that the new Hindle system is designed just like this now.

For now, I would trust the Brock's system.  It is proven power.
Okay, but isn't this exactly what the Hindle RACE sytem is compared to Hindle's Street system?

Didn't Brock just recently come out with a statement that you don't get full cust. service support from Brock's unless you buy direct from him?

Looks like he's trying to provide some extra value in cust. service to justify the extra cost in what many believe is the exact same Hindle RACE system but w/ Brock's map.

Also, since his map is based on a dyno in Dayton, OH and I'm in FL (two diff. weather worlds) doesn't that render the map basically worthless for me?

Back