Is the trade worth it????

02BusaAndy

Registered
Hey guys, I have a trade offer on my truck for a hayabusa stage 2 turbo.. I have a 2009 toyota tacoma with 52k on it, it's a regular cab base model 2wd that I beat the crap out of and a guy offered me a 2006 hayabusa with a velocity racing stage 2 turbo kit with 1400 miles on it from when it was rebuilt. The bike also has a 1363 big bore kit, cams, head work, lock-up clutch, rods, piston, rings, boost controller, PC3 commander and all kinds of other goodies to equal just under $11,000 into it with all the paperwork to prove it. I took it for a test ride today and this thing is an absolute animal, it also comes with pit bull front and rear stands, extra tires, helmet, jacket, gloves. I have another truck to drive and don't need my tacoma and really like the bike.. What would you do????

I would trade if I didn't need the truck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The question is it worth it to you? If you don't need the truck and like the bike I say do it. Good luck and let us know (with pics) what you decide.

at the bottom of the quick reply there's a button that says manage attachments, press that and :: then link to the file on ur computer

The 2006 Turbo Busa...

06 turbo busa.jpg

Plus the my local dealer only offered me 9k for my truck for a trade in and being that their's 11k just into the engine on this busa, I can't go wrong. Plus when I rode it, I knew I wanted it but now I'll have 2 turbo busa's and 1 nitrous busa. What can I say, a persons love is a persons love, lol...

This is my 02 busa build on the lift and the second pic is just another engine for 1 of them. I have 2 other engines besides the one's in the bikes also, I'm crazy like that..

my busa.jpg

just another engine.jpg

Back