whats it worth?

WBoulton

Registered
My buddy has a 03 turbo busa thats copper in color. the bike is pretty clean for the most part and has 6300miles on it. It's a stock motor they put new bearings in it with a thicker head gasket. the bike made 239rwhp and has never been down a track. He wants to trade me the bike and cash for my car, but I'd rather have cash. whats something like this worth and how fast can I sell it?

It's a 93 cobra.
Here's what he sent me
The bike is a 2003 Hayabusa with the limited edition burning copper metallic color, & black frame.
The engine is stock except for a head spacer (.080") to lower compression slightly for turbo cometic head gasket, and APE head studs.

Custom Garret turbo, modded for external wastegate (T28 turbine with T25 housing)
38 mm tial gate (external)
304 grade stainless steel header and flanges
braided oil feed line and fittings
oil return line and fittings
new in-line fuel pump
rising rate regulator (FMU)
polished aluminum sheet metal air box
crankcase vent filter
S&B Powercore air filter
Power Commander maps 3usb
Heavy duty clutch springs
HKS 50 mm BOV
Full pipe and carbon can
Pipes and or turbo are already tapped for water injection.
the bike has 6300 miles on it and only about 1200 since having new road, main bearings and water pump.

Find out what kit it is? Velocity, Hahn, RCC, etc.?

Pics? How clean?

Based on the market right now, I've seen some decent stuff going for CHEAP......unless the bikes perfect and it's what you want.

How much cash is he talking and what kind of mileage/mods/condition is the '93 Cobra. I consider those cars pretty special so it better be more than a sweet deal for you.

I don't know what kit it is, I'll have to find out. His buddy may have made it for him. I'll post pics tomorrow when I'm home. The car is in a million pieces and Needs paint. Its only got 68k on it though. The bad/good it's a 331 supercharged with built tko behind it, Wild rides 4 link and a 4 point bar. Car had stand alone and a c4 but I was in the middle of taking all that out and making it a fun street car. Its now been sitting since 09 because I have to many toys and no garage space anymore. I wanna pick up a z06 which is why I'd rather have money. I don't wanna be stock with a turbo busa lol. I'll kill myself riding that.

Find out what kit it is? Velocity, Hahn, RCC, etc.?

Pics? How clean?

Based on the market right now, I've seen some decent stuff going for CHEAP......unless the bikes perfect and it's what you want.

How much cash is he talking and what kind of mileage/mods/condition is the '93 Cobra. I consider those cars pretty special so it better be more than a sweet deal for you.

I agree- what is the condition of the cobra?

Its worth about $50. PM me your address, I'll come get it tonight..

Back