Is the Hayabusa the fastest ?

TINMAN

Registered
Is the Hayabusa the fastest production vehicle you can buy including all cars or is there something faster that I need to watch for :devil:

Might want to watch out for a Mclaren but seeing as there arent more than a hundred or so in the US I dont think you have to worry too much

Not to mention the high 6 figure price tag of a McLaren F1.. you just can't get more bang for your buck than a 'busa.
si.

Top end your good accept for some super exotics. Otherwise, bone stock, unrestricted, ready to run...your the fastest thing going...

Super exotics... let's see if I miss too many...

McLaren F1, Jaguar XJS220, Mercedes SLR, Porsche Turbo and GT2, Ferrari F50, Maranello, Modena, Testarossa and a couple of other Ferraris...

I thought I would remember more. I am not into cars as I used to ( before the bikes ;) )

nuh uh!! nu uh!!! The KAWASAKI ZX-12R is faster than the Hayabusa. ;) Okay, I'm kidding. Sort of. The 12R is like .10 slower in 90 % of the tests that go on. Busa nudges it with engine size and aerodynamics. Both bikes are highly respectable and capable. Yes, the Mclaren F1 is faster, impossible to get, but as fast or faster and production. So if a 10K busa is too white-trash for you, here ya go:
http://www.mclaren4sale.com/main.html

Yeah the ZX12 is just a slight step behind. But when we are talking top speed, not quickness it was a pretty big step and the poor old 12 had a government noose around it's neck. Bottom line Busa Current Top speed king. :D

Everyone always wants to know what is fastest...truth is the Busa is the right peice of equipment.This with a rider that is capable of riding it to its full potential will be hard for anything to beat.50% of the product is the rider or driver.I personally will never stop learning.Just mho

This with a rider that is capable of riding it to its full potential will be hard for anything to beat.50% of the product is the rider or driver.I personally will never stop learning.
Truer words were never typed.  I have out ridden people on a 750 Kat that should have been able to blow my rubbers off.  Likewise I have had to eat humble pie from better riders than myself.  I'd say ability makes the wheels go round!

Ride Safe! :super:

Everyone always wants to know what is fastest...truth is the Busa is the right peice of equipment.This with a rider that is capable of riding it to its full potential will be hard for anything to beat.50% of the product is the rider or driver.I personally will never stop learning.Just mho
Just remember that a crappy rider on a Busa can still make a better rider on slower equipment fade once the road is straight...
Yep on a Busa, any half conscious knuckle draggin mouthbreather can be fast in a straight line. It's them curves and little things like cars that get in the way... :laugh:
I agree though you get a good rider on a Busa and I think it would be just about unbeatable, so long as the road isn't really tight.

Which reminds me, I need to get myself to a track school for a weekend of fun...I think I qualify right now in the "Barely Good" rider catagory... Competant, Safe, Experianced, but really needs to work on being smooth and fast in the twisties...and those Busa Spooky slow speed U-turns... Never had a problem before...

Reactions: Ham
Cars are not lttle things. Armadillos on the other hand are. Ever seen what happens to a Busa that hits one of those things at 160+? Not a pretty sight!!!

just remember thier is always something faster out there or soon to be ......just when you think you are the fastest some guy on a turbo gsxr 1000 will blow past you :eek:

Hey! I bet if we ALL pitched in about $3000 we could buy and time share that Mclaren F1!! Who's in?:super:??

just remember thier is always something faster out there or soon to be ......just when you think you are the fastest some guy on a turbo gsxr 1000 will blow past you :eek:
That's it in a nutshell...Out the box the Busa is hard to deal with...There are so many bikes that are close that with an unknown mod, rider weight/experience you can still get your lunch handed to you even if your rolling a Busa...Tuck and ride it like you stole it...

How about the Boss Hog?  I love my busa to death, but isn't that considered a production bike?
:laugh: Yeah BOSS HOSS Also comes with with a big block if you want, but uh, I do not think there is a person out there who would seriously consider making a high speed run on one of this goofy assed things...

Lesse 1500lbs, Longer than a VW Bug, Primative suspension and controls...Chassis that wraps itself around the torque of the V-8...Nope Busa Faster all day in all conditions IMO... Though the BOSS might take you across the street as will a good number of Big Modified Twins...

two things bro:

1. you only see super exotics on paper....paper is pretty slow

2. the semi-exotics that you do see, who will actually make a go at you....like say a viper...will melt down in no time flat when pushed to the limit, brakes go first, then rods and rings, you name it...a busa will run all day long sliding throught the corners at redline....remember the comparo schwantz did a year or two ago???

I just smoked what looked like a GT2 last night. It was a 90 MPH rollon. I actuall kicked it down to 5th then bye bye..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back