Is Scorpio alarm

I removed plastic antenna from the remote. Antenna itself located inside of that plastic thingy and look like spring. I rerouted it inside of the remote. Plastic antena cover could be removed without braking anything.
My friend use my camera now and I can not post a picture.
Remote is too big, no cover, scratched so easy... antenna looks stupid...
smile.gif
I spent 30 minutes doing this mod.

Which Scorpio model do you all have and what battery does it take?
SR-i500ES w/ back-up battery, perimeter sensor and anti-hijack module.  And yes, the remote pager.
Hey BigBS,

It sounds like you installed the whole kitten kaboodle. Did you also use the factory harness for the Busa?

Bottom line... did you come across any issues with the install? I'm thinking about the same exact things and would like to know if you came across a snag anywhere. Thanks.

I have the full setup too, the only thing is picking where to install it. There's lots of pics around here showing some options for installs.

I mounted mine using the factory harness, was pretty easy to do, maybe 2hrs start to finish
cool.gif

SR-i500ES w/ back-up battery, perimeter sensor and anti-hijack module.  And yes, the remote pager.
Hey BigBS,

It sounds like you installed the whole kitten kaboodle. Did you also use the factory harness for the Busa?

Bottom line... did you come across any issues with the install? I'm thinking about the same exact things and would like to know if you came across a snag anywhere. Thanks.
Did eveything except the anti-hijack module. Had some bad thoughts of when I might have to activate it. The rest of the install is extremely easy. Icemann did a nice write-up his setup. Used the factory Busa harness and it plugged right in to the taillight.

Hey BigBS,

Did eveything except the anti-hijack module.  Had some bad thoughts of when I might have to activate it.  The rest of the install is extremely easy.  Icemann did a nice write-up his setup.  Used the factory Busa harness and it plugged right in to the taillight.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

I have some pics somewhere... I'll see if I can find them for ya. ICEMAN has a great post floating around here in the mod section that shows some good pics.

I'll see if I can't get some pics up tomorrow for ya
cool.gif

Back