Is North Korea's leader insane

Maybe we should do our own nuclear tests....... in North Korea
smile.gif

COMPLETE TANGENT ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE...WARNING, WARNING...
laugh.gif

Anyone else notice that on the news, oh yes, the dreaded media, that all they keep going back to is how short he is? LOL As if there isn't enough NEWS to cover, they feel they've got to get that last little (no pun intended) jab in...
all_coholic.gif

All I know is this isn't going to be good espicially with are dear president and the way he handles everything. If things kick off with these people, I just see it as aperfect opportunity for the terrorist community to hit us again. Anyway you look at it, its not gonna be good!!!!

(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 11 2006,09:14) All I know is this isn't going to be good espicially with are dear president and the way he handles everything. If things kick off with these people, I just see it as aperfect opportunity for the terrorist community to hit us again. Anyway you look at it, its not gonna be good!!!!
rock.gif
Terrorists need no reasons to do the bulll shhit that they do. Don’t turn this into some Bush bashing thread. This thread is about an azzhat that has said he will deliver nukes to OUR door step and set them off either through his means or the means of the highest bidder.

This guy is like the Idi Amin of the Asia! Just enough of an annoyance to make news, but not significant enough to truly be considered a direct threat…For now anyways! But wait until one of these extremely rich OPEC nations buys even the most rudimentary thermo-nuclear device and then its game on. They wouldn’t even have to have a delivery device. Just load it on a freighter to New-York or Miami and by the time it gets searched it’s too late and a million people are dead. Now is the time to act! Not to be melodramatic and quote Tom Clancy but I have to say that this represents a clear and present danger to our way of life! Diplomacy has shown to be nothing but a time waster (Iran) and we sit here every day and become more and more vulnerable!

Push_Me_Button.gif

What the  
firedevil.gif
happened to putting the blame and responsibility of what is done on the person or persons who do it
rock.gif
?  I'am really tired of hearing it's ALL our fault when someone or some group does something against us or demands PAYMENTS from US. And for those who need to be reminded, the US IS YOU AND ME ! The United States Government makes no income, all their income comes from US --- ME AND YOU ! Well, you if you work
laugh.gif

Back