So I wake up this morning and my man-hood is

So I wake up this morning and my man-hood is - feeling larger than normal and I think..

• Lets attack North Korea

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Lets attack Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lets just stay home for awhile by the fire and hold each other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
So anyway, I wake up this morning with my manhood larger than normal and I think to myself.. man I have to take care of this problem so I started thnking about North Korea, Iran or my wife.

North Korea has come out today and said "we have nukes, and we are NOT going to talk about it nah nah nah"

And Iran says they only have a nuclear program for "energy" purposes.

Which, geeeee, that was EXACTLY the line of crap North Korea has been saying until they were able to build enough nuclear weapons to grow some nuts and finally admit they have been lying little bastids all along.

So....

We are in Afghanistan

We are in Iraq

North Korea are fricken wacko’s (the leader, not speaking about the general populas). The leader is a fricken trigger happy little child. Everyone notice as soon as we start focusing somewhere else North Korea has to pipe up to get attention? Why didn’t they just quietly keep their nukes and keep their mouths shut? Why? Because the leader is like a big baby and he needs the attention.

Well, while China and the US are not the best of friends, China and the US do not want any part of each other, and China will keep North Korea in check, if North Korea steps out of line China will kick their arses, kind of like and unwanted step child who just broke your stuff

China has put North Korea back in their place before, I am sure they will do it again.
So I don’t think North Korea is a problem, so lets look at Iran..

Iran, while they might be working on a nuclear program, the majority of people in Iran want a democratic society. Most Iranians want to have the stuff the western world (The United States) has.

If we do anything against Iran, even though the majority of Iranians want a change, and want a democratic society, it would cause Iran to unite against the United States AND the entire Muslim world would roll their eyes and think that maybe the United States is power hungry. It would not be a good thing to control Afghanistan, take over, control and changed Iraq AND THEN attack Iran, So I am thinking THAT would cause a larger "Jihad" than there already is.

But, if we just wait, eventually the Iranian people will more than likely (and probably in the not so distant future) start their own civil war and they will create their OWN democratic society.

So, I think Iran’s neighbors in the near future have more to worry about than we do, and in the long run, I think the Iranian people will rise up and take care of business themselves.

So I vote we clean up Iraq and everyone comes home to their honeys and lets all snuggle next to the fire place.

I think I will snuggle with my honey tonight
biggrin.gif

Comments? Muah ha ha

ditto on the stay the ^%$& out of those other countries right now. Our gung ho leader has gotten us in enough sh&* for now.
mad.gif

And I do want everyone to stay at home but I have my own agenda to hold...
wow.gif

You see guys' this is why I think that everyone should serve at least 2 yrs for their COUNTRY, so they know what it means and take to enjoy life the way we do," EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR POOR". America is "APPLE PIE and Chevrolet". Oh yeah! and a Busa. So lets ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! and enjoy America!

I'm hoping another country like china or japan will step up and sort North Korea out, as far as Iran is concerned, I truly believe that they are just trying to keep things stirred up in the region,democracy is blooming next door despite their efforts.Oppression has it days numbered in the region,yes our troops and their families need some R&R but we have to stay focused on the mission and vigilant, since we have committed so much time,effort,blood,money and resources.My 2 cents.

Soooooo Thrasher.

How's the Anger management classes going? Do they still piss you off?

I still vote for cuddling.

(afterwards of course)

You see guys'  this is why I think that everyone should serve at least 2 yrs for their COUNTRY, so they know what it means and take to enjoy life the way we do," EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR POOR".  America is "APPLE PIE and Chevrolet". Oh yeah! and a Busa.  So lets ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! and enjoy America!
Hey bro 2 yrs isnt enough to get the feel for what we do. Send them to the desert, or north Korea and give them a real feel. Ive been in for 1yr now and they wont even deploy some one with only 2yrs of service

You see guys'  this is why I think that everyone should serve at least 2 yrs for their COUNTRY, so they know what it means and take to enjoy life the way we do," EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR POOR".  America is "APPLE PIE and Chevrolet". Oh yeah! and a Busa.  So lets ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! and enjoy America!
Hey bro 2 yrs isnt enough to get the feel for what we do.  Send them to the desert, or north Korea and give them a real feel.  Ive been in for 1yr now and they wont even deploy some one with only 2yrs of service
Good on you HIM,
I've done 23 and getting closer to 24 in the USAF and you're right once again it should be 4yrs. This way people would know what it takes to take care of your Country, because the unskilled or unknowledgeable person always get "sucker punched". By the way I'm in deployed at this moment, defending my Country and the State of North Carolina

I agree with Him:

When I graduated boot camp (well the day before graduation)

All us boots were all pumped up thinking we were the shid and all and our Senior DI got us all together in the squad bay. I don’t remember the exact words so don’t quote me, but it went something like this.

Well tomorrow you graduate from Marine Corps boot camp (insert all the barking). Then he says “then you will finally become real Marines isn’t that right?â€￾

(insert everyone barking)

Everyone is all pumped up at this point, 3 months of boot camp over, graduation the following day, going to get some S E X finally instead of just dreaming about it, going to eat some good food and we will finally be UNITED STATES MARINES!! CAN I GET A OOOORAH!!!

The next thing he says is “well let me tell you something, just because you graduate tomorrow does not make you a Marine, yeah, you will get to wear the uniform but you will not be a Marine until about 3 years AFTER you graduate boot camp.

Man.. you could have blown out a 3 stage fire with all the sighs and all the wind that was just blown out of our sails.

He we are, day before graduation, bustin our buts, and our motivation speech is one that is telling us we are still dirt bags and will continue to be dirt bags in his eyes for another 3 years.

His comments stuck with me, I often pondered them over the years, never really understanding them.. I spent the first 3 years in the Marines thinking this was a bunch of crap, what the heck did I sign up for, cant wait to get out.

Then about my 3rd year in the Corps, things started to change for me, I started to get it, I started to become REAL proficient at my job, I started to grasp the life style, I started to not just KNOW what Semper Fi meant, I began to FEEL what it meant to the core of my being.

I started to become a leader. THAT was when I understood what my Senior drill instructor meant, that was when I realized he was right, I was nothing until I got it. And when I got it, that was when I decided I wanted to re-inlist.

It wasnt until about my 4th year that I actually began to deploy to places like Japan, Korea, Phillipines.

I was in Korea around March time frame (back in 1989). For the Marines, even the air wing sleeps and works out of tents. Snow on the ground, cold as h e l l outside, had to walk about a half a mile to the shower tent that sometimes had hot water and sometimes didn’t.

One of the prideful moments I had is watching two pilots deicing each other, none of this crap of having a de-icing machine, one F-18 turned his exhaust to the other and ran up power and used the exhaust to de-ice the wings of the other 18, then the other pilot did the return favor, then they did a section take off. (both planes side by side on the run way going balls out until airborne). Was really cool to watch

I was able to see Korea, I was able to experience and know how the older generation Korean's love Americans and how the younger generation Koreans do NOT like Americans and want us out.

I was able to experience Japanese culture, I was able to have a better appreciation for what we have here in the United States.

Important events in my life that has molded me, events that NEVER would have taken place if I did not re-enlist

So yeah, I agree, 2 years is not enough time to get acclimated to the military life style, I think it usually takes between 3 to 5 years.

Anyway, just thought I would throw in my .02 about that.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108141435 -->

Kick Iran's ass before they have something bigger and let NK watch them be made an example of.
smile.gif

Another thought, the general Muslim population already follows the Coran which states that the infidels must die. The infidels are Westerners, Jews and Christians. These people already want to kill us and have, so how can that be made any worse by helping another country achieve the freedom that their opressive government will never allow them to see? And to qualify my "Muslim population" statement, if the Muslim community doesn't speek up to the contrary then the terrorists that speak on their behalf are their voice.
wink.gif

How bout....Lets glass the entire region...take all the oil (after the fallout dips below NEST's acceptable levels)...build some condos and parking lots...bring in our drug problems...maybe some hookers....and yeah McDonalds. That should solve ALL of their problems. Ya think.

But nah it's better to just invade, spend more precious resources (lives and money) just to have the world hate us again. I'm sure my children (and their future children) won't mind footing the bill for this quagmire that we have gotten outselves into. Chris

How bout....Lets glass the entire region...take all the oil (after the fallout dips below NEST's acceptable levels)...build some condos and parking lots...bring in our drug problems...maybe some hookers....and yeah McDonalds.  That should solve ALL of their problems.  Ya think.  

But nah it's better to just invade, spend more precious resources (lives and money) just to have the world hate us again.  I'm sure my children (and their future children) won't mind footing the bill for this quagmire that we have gotten outselves into.  Chris
So Chris...

Dont hold anything back, tell us how you really feel
poke.gif

Yeah, I am pro government, pro Bush, pro military.

I still agree what we did and are doing in Iraq is the best thing.

But I think we need to stop, finish what we are doing in Iraq and lay low for awhile. too many people pissed at us, and there are countries closer to Iran and North Korea that have a lot more to worry about those issues than we have to worry.

I say bring our troops home from everywhere, give is time to lick our wounds and re-group and see if the rest of the world can handle this shid for awhile

Back