Is North Korea's leader insane

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
This guy seems to be insane. Or is he really more intelligent than we, and the rest of he World, give him credit for.
Does he have a plan that we, as yet, do not understand...
Your thoughts...

David

Lets hope he's not insane. Hopefully, he's thinking deterent against an invading force, and not sales and offensive weapon.

a power hungry dictator who is on the insane side. he even puts some fear into the red dragon. aka china. i do not see nothing but bad coming from him and his little gang.

So THAT'S where all those WMD's went!
all_coholic.gif

(thepushercg @ Oct. 10 2006,04:24) a power hungry dictator who is on the insane side. he even puts some fear into the red dragon. aka china. i do not see nothing but bad coming from him and his little gang.
+1  

It'd be nice if him and that (a-hole) from Iran would get into it.

Just heard on Fox that N Korea  
firedevil.gif
has threaten the US with a Nuc strike if we do not talk in a one on one with them and agree to their terms ! I think
wink.gif
that's an Act of War
rock.gif
? Now; both the Republicans and the Democrates better get off their "whatever the other side does we will disagree  
argue.gif
and try to stop it attitudes". Blaming Bush or Clinton for this is INSANE. We're really talking about our existence and BOTH Partys and the Public better recognize it. If they have a nuc, it will only be months until they sell one or more to Iran. Iran has the $$$$$, North Korea has NONE and needs it. Then just a few months until they strike Isreal. And Ted Kopples artical supporting letting Iran getting a Nuc and then if they use it, we Nuc them back. Well I guess to him that works, as long as he's not on the receiving end  
wow.gif
. Something BETTER be done NOW, or we're just putting off the inevitable with really MASSIVE casualities .

He's not insane . He's just like a 5 year old that's told not to do something . He'll threaten to do it , 'cause he loves the attention !

For North Korea's 5 year old leader :

bitch_slap_cartoon.jpg

1) He is not smart.

2) He has no concept of reality

3) He is surrounded by prostitutes all day, they bring him new girls every month

4) He is a drug addict and is high probably 90% of the time.

Bottom line he is dangerous, China is North Koreas ally, if anything North Korea was doing made any sense, of if there was a reason for it, North Korea would be consulting China and getting their backing.

Here is a short blurb from a statement China has made

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - China, which holds the key to whether tough U.N. sanctions will be imposed for North Korea's nuclear test, warned its ally Tuesday that the detonation would harm relations, but called on the United Nations to use "positive and appropriate measures."
China's Foreign Ministry vented its anger against its communist ally over the test for a second day, with a spokesman saying that relations had been damaged.
"The nuclear test will undoubtedly exert a negative impact on our relations," the spokesman, Liu Jianchao, said at a routine media briefing. He said Monday's test was done "flagrantly, and in disregard of the international community's shared opposition."

The link to the full article can be found here

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061010/D8KLPMAG0.html

The problem with North Korea is mentioned above, basically North Korea is run by someone who cares nothing for the people of North Korea, all he cares about is his own sexual pleasures and how high he can get. His mind is warped and right now he is probably the most dangerous person on this planet, more so than Iran.

Because he is instable, he is also somewhat unpredictable, Because China is worried about North Korea, the rest of the world should be EXTREMELY worried about North Korea.

South Korea is going to get screwed, eventually North Korea will launch a nuke into South Korea.

Japan is either already or soon will be released from their obligation with the United States not to pursue any type of offensive military and weapon systems (I forget when it expires, but part of their surrender to the United States was they were not allowed to posses and offensive type military for so many years, only a defensive military).

Since Japan is within striking distance of Korea, they really are not left with much choice other than to defend themselves in anyway they can.

If North Korea launches an attack on either South or Japan, the United States will be expected to strategically attack the North to shut their offensive capabilities down.

If we don’t a non response from the United States will encourage Iran to continue what they are doing.

I personally believe North Korea and Iran are working together, every time Iran’s issues come up, North Korea pounds its chest and distracts us from Iran.

So if there is any rhyme or reason to North Koreas actions it is probably to allow Iran more time to complete their nuclear program.

If Iran and Korea were smart, they would be working together and when the time is right, both countries will launch a simultaneous nuclear attack on different targets creating a two front war.

The biggest key I can see is what will China do? If China really is rebuking the North, if a two front war is opened, if China can or will take down the North, that will allow us and our ally’s to deal with Iran.

If China backs up the North because they are ally’s, then we not only will have to deal with the North, Iran AND China.

At which point unless we have the full support of EVERY other person on this planet, we might want to just gather our troops home and let that part of the world deal with itself.

But we really cant do that because we are ally’s to South Korea and Japan, and if we bail out on them, then we will never again be considered a worthwhile ally/

No matter what people. We are screwed and WWW III is in our near future with massive causalities throughout the world. And probably the entire destruction of some places. I foresee South Korea being totally obliterated early on in the conflict

very difficult times we live in, but should be interesting to watch it all play out
firedevil.gif

ThrasherFox, you are correct Sir...
He is not now, nor has he ever been in touch with reality...

MrBrown, you Sir, are also correct, to a point...
However, Chavez is smart enough to not push things to the point of total destruction...

Kim Il Sungdickdong thinks he is going to live forever...
Somehow, I think he is about to realize just how mortal he really is...

David

(Devious @ Oct. 10 2006,09:26) ThrasherFox, you are correct Sir...
He is not now, nor has he ever been in touch with reality...

MrBrown, you Sir, are also correct, to a point...
However, Chavez is smart enough to not push things to the point of total destruction...

Kim Il Sungdickdong thinks he is going to live forever...
Somehow, I think he is about to realize just how mortal he really is...

David
Kim is trying to make a point and doesn't care about what happens to his people, however China will keep him in check, if for no other reason that geographical.
Chavez hates the US, and there is no one else in that neighborhood with whom he is concerned. He will do as he pleases, he and the Iranian guy have already hatched a plan. Smart people don't want to destroy other countries, cultures or religions.......
I agree with Ron to an extent, I just think that the guy making all the threats and noise is less dangerous than the one who sits in the background letting his hate fester.

You've got that right Jeremy.
Kim Il pendejo is just good at grabbing headlines.
Thing is that judging from Bush's track record, they will have to attempt or succeed (it'll never happen) at a nuclear strike before we decide to sort them out.
There is just not enough economic incentive for us to spend a dime on that country's "Freedom" and "Democratic" future for is to take military action that will cut the shet. And, having an enemy around every corner on this earth is just like keeping a secret bank account hidden from the old lady. You can always tap into it and have a little fun. We are just lining up our foreign conflicts in order to cash in on them later on.
China along with Japan hold the responsibilties as powerful nations and have alot to lose if that clown gets unruly. They need to take the lead and deal with that joker because if he makes a move and destabilizes the area around there they will suffer the economic fall-out.

Let’s see where he detonates the next one then we will see if he is crazy or not.

(Over_Easy @ Oct. 10 2006,11:21) Whatever happened to the Good Ol' Days of assassination?
There is no incentive with killing him quietly...
I mean, how can Haliburton profit by that...
poke.gif

David

(Devious @ Oct. 10 2006,09:28)
(Over_Easy @ Oct. 10 2006,11:21) Whatever happened to the Good Ol' Days of assassination?
There is no incentive with killing him quietly...
I mean, how can Haliburton profit by that...
poke.gif

David
Exactly hehehe.
He will be the reason for a further retention of troops in South Korea.
I mean cum'on you all remember the calls for pull out of all troops there some years ago. People asking why the phuk are we still in Korea 50 years later. Then all of a sudden the slow wind up of Kim'izms... Now a full blown Nuclear threat. So we stay there and all that profit from the presence are happy. Happy enough to propagate more crud calling it intel on the Northern Threat.
There is a lot of industry to protect in the South and if not protected what are all the poor folks gonna drive in this country.. They can't afford Japanese cars anymore and they don't like Chevys either. What'll happen to those affordable Hyundais, Kias, and Daewoos.
I am sure that the Chinese will fill the market soon enough with SsangYongs, Rextons and GWM's (great wall motor).

Preemptive strike without holding back. Lets see one of them bigguns go off again.

I concur with wacking all of them phuckers. Doesn't a substantial portion of our tax dollars go to the CIA?

I say we start wacking finatics at their initial onset. As soon as one of them pops up on CNN or AL-Jezera, or WTF Tv/radio station, have his azz handed to him within 48 hours.

THe world is going to hell quicker everyday. Before it is all said and done some of these weirdo prostitute-screwing, 75 virgins in their afterlife having azz punk mothe rphuckers need to be dealt with as an example to the next would-be phucker.

Back