Interesting Post

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I was going through my facebook feed and found this post on a Ron Paul post:

First off, Mitt Romney is just undoubtedly OWNED by bankers. Can you honestly believe that a multi-national conglomerate banking corporation donates 20 mil to any politician without expecting a return on that investment? This is an old game

- if it does not make dollars it does not make sense for these banksters. Seems like pretty simple stuff to many people. Oh, the same ones that own him, own our media too.

This is no crazy theory, people, this has been in the works for over a century. This man's family has been very influential, believe that. Rockefeller was one of the founders of the Trilateral Commision and they have specific goals for the world. This quote helps to show that the media is manipulated and is not a "free" press:

David Rockefeller, during a meeting of the Trilateral commission in 1991 - "We are grateful to The Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. "
If these people do not advocate fascism, then what is fascism? (Good ol' Bush was a member up until he ran for Presidency. Timothy Geithner is a current member, at the same time he is the Secretary of the Treasury and the chairman/CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. There are many more.)

As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then along came the terror attacks of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild banking empire:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

As of 2012, only 3 remain with no central bank in accordance with our FED's best interests:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Is it coincidence? Ask yourself - All I am saying. All of the countries we love to hate and demonize, right?
I realize, this may be news to many of you, but it is a matter of fact.

"Unthinking respect for authority is the enemy of the truth"

I am not one of those conspiracy people, but if you are half intelligent, you know there are some sort of puppet masters behind the scenes controlling a lot of what happens through their money. I just find this interesting.

The TriLateral commission is very powerful. Same can be said for the Coucil on Foreign Relations. Bilderberg society as well. Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our President is just a puppet to these folks you're correct. Something my father taught me is that it is the names of folks we don't know who are the real ones in power.

Just creates a feeling of helplessness that no matter what, those people will control things.

Dems and Repubs same wolves in sheep's clothing, stick to the Constitution and all will be well, when they veer too far off thinks get violent eventually and that isn't good for anyone. You know something is askew when the candidates can spend $1 B for an election each.

The "Real" control:

Unknown.jpeg

Back