What is the FED??

This is quite a coincedence. I was just learning about this stuff the other day. Until yesterday I had no idea where money came from. I just assumed the gov't printed it, and there it was. However, that isn't the case at all...

The FRS makes it up out of thin air. You have a PRIVATE company that essentually PRINTS money!!! Then they charge intrest on that printed money.

When a bank makes a loan to you they don't need to have the money in the vault to lend it. They simply apply a credit to you your account. It is money that was just created, the credit is the same as printed money (and it can be exchanged for printed bills).

If this sounds confusing, here is a video that explains the whole process in detail:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279

It is a bit long, but please please take the time to watch it.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." -James Madison

"If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations." -Andrew Jackson

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity." -Abraham Lincoln

"It is absurd to say our country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one fattens the usurer and the other helps the people." -Thomas Edison

and the most important

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world"â€￾no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson

This is quite a coincedence. I was just learning about this stuff the other day. Until yesterday I had no idea where money came from. I just assumed the gov't printed it, and there it was. However, that isn't the case at all...

The FRS makes it up out of thin air. You have a PRIVATE company that essentually PRINTS money!!! Then they charge intrest on that printed money.

When a bank makes a loan to you they don't need to have the money in the vault to lend it. They simply apply a credit to you your account. It is money that was just created, the credit is the same as printed money (and it can be exchanged for printed bills).

If this sounds confusing, here is a video that explains the whole process in detail:

I liked that one, helped explain it just right.

take a look at this one!!!

Peak oil, what happens when we run out??

I liked that one, helped explain it just right.

take a look at this one!!!

Peak oil, what happens when we run out??
That is a very disturbing article and it fills in a lot of gaps.

I've suspected that the majority of people in the Bush administration who know that the war in Iraq isn't about terror, and yet actively continue this war and brainwash the country's citizens, aren't evil people like many conspiracy theorist would have you believe.

This article supports that theory. Still... it did kill a lot of hope.

makes you think twice about the 2012 mayan time frame huh!!

Back