Is it possible for my bike to white smoke because of a bad oil filter?

Ok, let's regroup. Which side of the bike is the smoke coming from? As you sit on it, is it coming from your right or left?

Make sure you didn’t overfill the oil. Check the oil level first. Then take off the plastics. As someone stated, look at the overflow tank for the radiator. If there is fluid in it, do you see bubbles?

I haven't read all the responses. But the news is not good. You have to check your oil, if there's any hint of graying then you have a engine problem. It means that water is getting into the motor venture he's somehow whether it's the head gasket which is hopefully an easy fix to something more complicated. But first check your oil see what colour it is

I haven't read all the responses. But the news is not good. You have to check your oil, if there's any hint of graying then you have a engine problem. It means that water is getting into the motor venture he's somehow whether it's the head gasket which is hopefully an easy fix to something more complicated. But first check your oil see what colour it is

Water in the motor w/o getting into a cylinder wouldn’t cause the exhaust to blow white smoke.

Back