White smoke coming from exhaust

I was too horrified to respond. A minute on the limiter and abdul describes it as if it's normal in the course of events. Has to be a hoax.
I am not sure why people gets bother by this. As if they are paying from their pocket. I all asks to find the problem, and the money side I will handle it. It’s not big deal for me.

I am not sure why people gets bother by this. As if they are paying from their pocket. I all asks to find the problem, and the money side I will handle it. It’s not big deal for me.

I‘m not “bothered” by it any more than @Red05 but to a normal person, running any motor (that I’m fond of) @ the redline, or limiter and then doing burnouts until your headers are red hot...is ridiculous. What might be even more ridiculous is attempting to respond to such a story. What might be the problem you ask? Now (that’s) funny! The result, is likely a blown head gasket, warped head, stretched studs, flowered valves, useless (now) piston rings..... :confused:

Bike was setting for long time before I fix it. I fix it last month. I was reviving the bike for a good one minute in limiter. Then turn it off. Tune back and I start doing burn out. Bike got hot and one the exhaust turned red. Oil start drop from the oil filter and coughed fire for little bit less than 5 second. I remember back 2017. When bike get hot. White smoke comes but goes. Now white Smoke comes a lot. I have attached picture similar to the smoke
I think enough comments have been made about your actions, which caused this problem, so I’ll just say that another Florida member we used to have here, loved blais cycles in Dania beach. I never used them myself, since I don’t like other people touching my baby, but might be worth giving them a call to get a rough estimate on what it could cost to fix it.

Bike was setting for long time before I fix it. I fix it last month. I was reviving the bike for a good one minute in limiter. Then turn it off. Tune back and I start doing burn out. Bike got hot and one the exhaust turned red. Oil start drop from the oil filter and coughed fire for little bit less than 5 second. I remember back 2017. When bike get hot. White smoke comes but goes. Now white Smoke comes a lot. I have attached picture similar to the smoke

View attachment 1628004

You trolling right?

I have Hayabusa 2006 around 20k miles. I was
revving engine of my bike and one of header got hot. Oil start leaking and caught on fire for second. Now, I am open the air box and find oil there. If I run the bike, bike will start with not problem but big white smoke coming out exhaust. what could be the problem. What should I test? I checked the coolant and there’s nothing. What do I need to check next to see what the problem is ?

man :),
the steam ends after a short while (a minute or 2) i suppose ?
- lean back - a bit of white steam outa the ends is absolutely normal / usual when the environmental temp is low and you´re starting the motor.
it is the water condensation that is always in the exhaust when running any "burner" - water is formly produced while burning fuel riled by chemical rules.

man :),
the steam ends after a short while (a minute or 2) i suppose ?
- lean back - a bit of white steam outa the ends is absolutely normal / usual when the environmental temp is low and you´re starting the motor.
it is the water condensation that is always in the exhaust when running any "burner" - water is formly produced while burning fuel riled by chemical rules.

You’re not understanding what he said or what you quoted. Key words, red hot header, oil fire, no coolant, oil in the airbox. It is (not) steam puffs on a cold morning.

@WuzzaCBXRider

didn´t i understand his question right ?

i replied to this part of his post

I have Hayabusa 2006 around 20k miles. (...)If I run the bike, bike will start with not problem but big white smoke coming out exhaust. what could be the problem.(...)

you´re ok if the ps would show a pic or much better a short movie of the "steaming exhausts"

only his question alone makes us all give a distance diagnosis - and so did i ;)
eventually wrong or even not ;)

and sorry i forgot the oil in the air box
there is usually a very very little bit of an oily shine caused by the "oily" breathing of the crankase.
if you find a "puddle" of oil where in you could "drown a fly",
i would suppose that he put to much oil into crankase which now gases out heavily and condenses then in the air box and sucked buy the high air speed / volume into the throttle / into the intake.
but oil only makes blue steam - never a white one
white is always water based.
so far MY dist.diag.

Last edited:
@WuzzaCBXRider

didn´t i understand his question right ?

i replied to this part of his post

you´re ok if the ps would show a pic or much better a short movie of the "steaming exhausts"

only his question alone makes us all give a distance diagnosis - and so did i ;)
eventually wrong or even not ;)

and sorry i forgot the oil in the air box
there is usually a very very little bit of an oily shine caused by the "oily" breathing of the crankase.
if you find a "puddle" of oil where in you could "drown a fly",
i would suppose that he put to much oil into crankase which now gases out heavily and condenses then in the air box and sucked buy the high air speed / volume into the throttle / into the intake.
but oil only makes blue steam - never a white one
white is always water based.
so far MY dist.diag.

..add the red hot exhaust, oil leaking out of the oil filter seal....oil dripping on the exhaust...

How much will cost me to change the head gasket?

the new head gasket ~60-80 €
plus around 15 hours for work if the head has no cracks / fissures
in 90% of all wrenching the head the motor has to be pulled out of the frame.

if the head has 1 or more cracks / fissures ~ 1000-2000 € (here in germany) depending on the costs for
a. an other pre-owned head
b. welding the fissures
c. an external mechanic, who you would need if you have no professional wrenches / tools and no clue how to wrench yourself

Back