iphone

gurrera

Registered
1.jpg

Sam

1.jpg

You are from Florida.. I knew it!!!

You forgot to mention the large wad of $20 and $100 dollar bills that are pulled out that are used to buy booze and cigs :whistle:

She has an Iphone? Booze and cigs? She gets checks in the mail? She can stay home all day and mow the lawn?

I think I'm in love.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

People that are on welfare services can enjoy some of the finer things in life to. I'm from a poverty stricken area in mississippi. We cant judge because we are not in there shoes.

And i agree with KML as long as she got good credit. lol

People that are on welfare services can enjoy some of the finer things in life to.

I totally disagree. If you're on Welfare then you should need help and shouldn't have luxuries like cell phones,new cars,new high dollar clothes,ect. If so what's the motovation to get off it? If you can afford all that then you don't need tax payer money.

I totally disagree. If you're on Welfare then you should need help and shouldn't have luxuries like cell phones,new cars,new high dollar clothes,ect. If so what's the motovation to get off it? If you can afford all that then you don't need tax payer money.

I recieved food stamps in college and was raised by my dad who provided for me with a $1200 disability check. I know a lit bit about it :laugh:

U are right. Most likely if some one has all that they are getting it in on the side. But, a cell phone; maybe she does hair, clean up, or baby sit on the side to pay that bill and others.

Just FYI we all pay for those free minute cell phones. It's a $5 fee on all of our bills so people can have 3,4,5 or more free minute cell phones. I know at least one person that has 3 herself. I'm pretty sure my worthless baby momma had one too

what I love about some of these cell phone companies all you need is a sim card. You jack someones phone reset it stick in your sim card an wala it's your phone :banghead:

Busa1166 said:
what I love about some of these cell phone companies all you need is a sim card. You jack someones phone reset it stick in your sim card an wala it's your phone :banghead:

I believe the major companies just got together and are collaborating with a list for stolen smart phones that effectively ban them from use if they have a new sim card thrown in or hacked. Kindof nice to see.

Back