Iphone Jailbreak

Tegbusa and Viperblue, both of u go to Ty's Iphone.com and go to his youtube page and from their he will tell u how to get the 4.2.1 jailbreak...
And verizon jail break.... You might beable to get his youtube video from the link I just posted just look at his other Video's.... That guy is a lot of help!!! One of the best out there!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Waiting for a break for the 4.3

Did you update from 4.2.1?

Just wondering how many members have Iphone that are Jailbroken?

let me know i might have some kewl Apps for you.....

I'm jailbroken. I started jailbreaking back in 09 with my 3g. Currently I'm running iphone 4 4.2.1 What tid bits might you have? FYI Installous is a must. I've saved well over a $100 in apps by downloading them for free.

If you have an iphone and have basic computer skills you should jailbreak.

Oh I don't even have an Iphone. I got a blackberry but I have broken a few iphone for some friends
Posted via Mobile Device

My 4 is jailbroken. TetherMe is my best friend.

Get installous if you don't have it. You can nearly all apps free.

Here's a few apps I've found really handy:

IBlacklist (blocks calls, txts, and will autorespond to said call or text)
QIK (streams a live video feed to Qik.com. Could be very handy for those who can't make the bash. They could just hop over to qik.com and check out someones live fee.)
GPS Kit (pretty impressive how accurate this little app is.)

Iblacklist isn't in the App store. It's through a repository in Cydia.

Off topic but, is it possible to turn an ipod touch into a prepaid phone? Prepaid phones are all I've pretty much used. The downside is you can't do jack on them. They are so simple. I was thinking of getting an ipod touch instead of an iphone because of the cost differences but, no one I know knows whether or not it can be done.

Off topic but, is it possible to turn an ipod touch into a prepaid phone? Prepaid phones are all I've pretty much used. The downside is you can't do jack on them. They are so simple. I was thinking of getting an ipod touch instead of an iphone because of the cost differences but, no one I know knows whether or not it can be done.

Ipod touch doesn't have phone capabilities. You'll need an Iphone for calls and I'm almost certain you can use one with a prepaid service.

If you use your iPhone for music while on the bike you might find "glove pod" and "Music Controls Pro" useful! Glove Pod allows you to control music tracks using the volume buttons in sleep mode. MCP allows you to control music in apps such as Pandora, Rhapsody, Ymusic etc.! Have you ever been listening to Pandora while riding and wanted to skip a song; Glove Pod and MCP allow you to do just that! Both can be found in Cydia!

MCP also allows you to control music tracks with your bluetooth headphones too, I can secure my iPhone to my leg at the gym and change tracks/volume using the buttons on my bluetooth headphones totally wireless!

My 4 is jailbroken. TetherMe is my best friend.

I use MyWi 4...

I'm anxiously awaiting the 4.3.1 UNTETHERED jailbreak...with that, MyWi will turn the iPhone 4 into a true 'infrastructure' access point with WPA2 encryption!

Get installous if you don't have it. You can nearly all apps free.

Here's a few apps I've found really handy:

IBlacklist (blocks calls, txts, and will autorespond to said call or text)
QIK (streams a live video feed to Qik.com. Could be very handy for those who can't make the bash. They could just hop over to qik.com and check out someones live fee.)
GPS Kit (pretty impressive how accurate this little app is.)

Iblacklist isn't in the App store. It's through a repository in Cydia.

I LOVE iBlacklist! :thumbsup:

Ipod touch doesn't have phone capabilities. You'll need an Iphone for calls and I'm almost certain you can use one with a prepaid service.

You can't use Iphone 4 with a prepaid card but can use I phone 3 or lower. I have foreign investors that ran into that issue, not sure of why as I have a real phone, an Evo, but, they were unable to do it. I think it has a mini card and no pre paids have that or something???

My Touch is cracked. It's awesssomeee. Only thing, I used to be able to play videos through my car radio, (kenwood in dash dvd/ipod thing) but after being jailbroken, it no longer does.

so if I jailbreak my iphone 3gs will i still have all my apps afterwards?

Yes. The jailbreak doesn't erase any apps.

After jailbreaking, use aptbackup or pkgbackup to backup your Cydia apps.

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

Hey guy's I fogot to tell you when u plug your phone and itunes come make sure it don't update ur phone to the new firmware! Always make sure their is a jailbreak to new firmware before u update. Or u will lose the jailbreak!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You can't use Iphone 4 with a prepaid card but can use I phone 3 or lower. I have foreign investors that ran into that issue, not sure of why as I have a real phone, an Evo, but, they were unable to do it. I think it has a mini card and no pre paids have that or something???

That is correct. All Iphones prior to the 4th gen. (1st gen, 2nd gen, 3, and 3gs) can all be used as a pre paid phone. These older models use larger sim cards whereas the Iphone 4 has a micro-sim pre paid plans don't use said micro-sim cards.
Yes. The jailbreak doesn't erase any apps.

After jailbreaking, use aptbackup or pkgbackup to backup your Cydia apps.

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

+1

Back