Iphone Jailbreak

Slowboy

Registered
Just wondering how many members have Iphone that are Jailbroken?

let me know i might have some kewl Apps for you.....

Just a way to change the way the iphone works and looks Plus and other stuff the Apple wont let you do for free.... But if done you will lose ur warranty with Apple!!!!!

Rocket, check out youtube on what is cydia... with a jailbroken phone you can get tethering for free, if you phone was an 2g or 3g you could add a video camera which those phones didn't have! and a whole lot more

It already does more than I care to use. Why bother?

If you got an laptop you can tether for free!! also make the phone a wifi hot spot

photo.jpg

photo 2.jpg

if you look in that pic everything is change on that phone even the Att is gone!!

even add the hardware to play NES game and also Xbox games and many more things...

just look around on youtude about jailbreaks and you will find so much more the phone can do..

For people with 4g's with face time you could even set it up where people can watch the races live from you phone while they r at home!! (Justin.TV) which anybody can have but its even better when u get the app for free lol oh and 3g,3gs can also get facetime too.. once its broken

- Top 20 Best/Must Have Ultimate Cydia Sources/Repositories Of 2011 For iOS 4/4.0.1/4.1/4.2.1[/url]

sorry other link wasn't working but here it is

Last edited by a moderator:
My 3gs is jailbroken too, I also have an iPhone 4 but att locked on IOS 4.2.1 :( waiting for dev-team to come out with the unlock so I can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okie i am jailbroke on verizon with iphone 4 i have been looking for the app that allows me to get the goodies on the market direct me to it please?

Back