Interesting ride home from stealership

Dont ya just love the azzholes that throw out their cig butts out on the highway and it starts a nice grass fire ... too bad cant find then and throw out a lit one on their house and watch it go up in smoke
laugh.gif

Here's my take on the whole deal is.........
I don't care if you smoke or not, but if you throw a cig out the window of your car and it hit's me, You ARE AN A-HOLE!! If it starts a fire, you should go to jail!! I honestly HATE when I clean my truck or bike and find butt's in the headlights!
mad.gif
But like I said........ If you wanna smoke, do it, If I come around you while you're smoking, I like you, you're a good person, you can smoke around me, just don't intentionally blow in my face.
wink.gif
I've got plenty friends that smoke, and they are considerate enough to realize that I don't smoke, so they know the deal. Anybody that smokes and I didn't like it, I just plain don't talk to.

Here's what I do. If I see someone do it in traffic I write down their tag number and e-mail it to the Franklin County Environmental Prosecutor who in turn mails them a letter informing that that the cigarrette they threw out at such-and-such intersection at such-and-such time is littering. the letter is a friendly reminder that another such notice will result in a $100 fine.

By the way the Prosecutor is my wifes bosses wife. And she welcomes all notices and responds to every one of them.

Imagine how that driver feels when recieving that notice. BIG BROTHER is everywhere!

I was once setting at a traffic light in which the wind kept blowing this guys smoke in my window. I asked him to put up his window and he suggested a few things not appropriate for this site, so I simply took my bottle of water and started spraying it at him until he put up his window. Problem solved!
tounge.gif

Here's what I do.  If I see someone do it in traffic I write down their tag number and e-mail it to the Franklin County Environmental Prosecutor who in turn mails them a letter informing that that the cigarrette they threw out at such-and-such intersection at such-and-such time is littering.  the letter is a friendly reminder that another such notice will result in a $100 fine.

By the way the Prosecutor is my wifes bosses wife.  And she welcomes all notices and responds to every one of them.

Imagine how that driver feels when recieving that notice.  BIG BROTHER is everywhere!

I was once setting at a traffic light in which the wind kept blowing this guys smoke in my window.  I asked him to put up his window and he suggested a few things not appropriate for this site, so I simply took my bottle of water and started spraying it at him until he put up his window.  Problem solved!
tounge.gif
This is cool, i like it...
Great job !!!

I have a question. Why you didn`t put up you window?

And concern.... You could get killed for spraying water one day. Be careful bro
smile.gif

One day I`d be killed... I could be pissed so easy...

I hate when I have to listen their music from a mile away.
I hate when I have to inhale their exaust blowing directly to my window because POS redneck lifted his track to the sky.
Everybody hates us because we have loud pipes and wanted even louder...
Etc, etc, etc....

The good thing I don`t have a gun. very good thing for everybody.

Dont ya just love the azzholes that throw out their cig butts out on the highway and it starts a nice grass fire ... too bad cant find then and throw out a lit one on their house and watch it go up in smoke
laugh.gif
I dont know the laws in other states, but here in FL thats exactly why you can actually be arrested and taken to jail for simply throwing a cigarette butt out the window. I havent done that, and i dont want to but i have made someone get out of their car and go pick it up.

Don't make me send Brian "dirty harry" Kesler over to open a can of whoop-ass!
Keep your nasty cancer-sticks in your car or the barn you live in.
tounge.gif

The dumb-asses who sue the cigarette companies are the best. It says on the box that the #### will kill you.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

and fact that I probably wouldn't know whether the guy was tossing my cig back, or a snake[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Sh!t I have got to try that one day! Hell I may stop by the pet shop tomorrow. Anybody know what kind of snakes are the cheapest?

Imagine someone pissing you off and then calmly walking up to their car at the next stoplight and whipping a snake inside! I'd love to hear the 911 call on that one!

If they really piss you off, say "I think you lost this" and toss a Cobra in there!

The fiance throws her cigs out the window all the time. Well about 2 months ago, she did it again and I said "Angel, something wrong with the ashtray"? She looked at me sorta strange & said No - why? I said it's people like you that create a headache for people riding motorcycles. Well, she gave me a dirty look & said "I look to make sure know one is behind the truck when I toss it out".

At this point, my blood is starting to boil and I said...ohhh...so you look everytime & you know that your heater aint gonna ever hit anyone...yah right. I than asked if she knew how far those glowing little missles flew through the air at 65 mph....and she said not far. I called B.S. and told her Im dodging those little suka's nightly from some yahoo who dont give a crp, tossing em out the window & I can see them fly at or by me for about 3 seconds at 70+ mph.

Ok, now shes getting torqued because Ms. Tree hugger is feeling like she's in the wrong, but by gosh she will never admit it! She than said, I dont like cigs in the ashtray, they stink, etc... I continued to roll my eyes at her so she lights up a heater and when she was finished tossed it out the window just to prove shes gonna do what shes wants to do. I said "Nice", maybe you can practice a bunch and come spring you can keep count of how many motorcycles you can hit
mad.gif
Now shes rolling her eyes at me and said deal with it - I said real nice.. Anyhow, I made my point...but got he11 for it. I smoke, but learned my lesson about throwing cigs out the window about 12 years ago when one flew back in the window and lodged itself between my back and seat...smelled something burning, and quickly realized my jacket was smoldering. Pulled over, had a burnt seat, ruined jacket and almost caused an accident...aint everyday a guy deals with being on fire. After that day, I won't toss cigs from the truck - Lesson learned.

Hey John, do you think she will change her attitude if she got situation when stranger walked over and trew her sig butt into her car?

Vic, Im not sure, but I wouldn't wana be around to see it happen...could get real ugly.

sucked in too her for being a jerk. I have had a young shiela flick her butt out the window and hit me in the face as I was gettin some air with the visor up. I didn't pay her back, I was too busy trying to get the burning mongrel out of my helmet and trying not to spill the whole show. What really ticked me off was that she was looking at me in the mirror beforehand and I saw it coming. I wasn't right up her clacker or acting the squid either. (before anyone jumps to that conclusion). I guess she thought it would be hilarious and it probably was for her.

Who's really taking the bigger risk here?  The guy going back to a strangers car.. and throwing something at them... or the guy thats just had something thrown at them demanding an explanation and apology?
I didn't see anything about a demand for an apology, just that he said "here you go, i think you dropped this".  

You must have misread the original post.
I think the guy may have been doing her a favor, there was a policeman on a bike right behind her and that is a criminal offense that could have landed her in jail. He also may have saved the town of Lakeland from burning down from a carelessly thrown cigarette that may have started a forest fire.
She should probably look the guy up and buy him dinner I say.

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137243432 -->

She than said, I dont like cigs in the ashtray, they stink, etc...
They are way too nasty to keep in your car or house, but they put them in their BODY.
rock.gif

-no offence to your woman, dude. I just don't get why people who smoke won't smoke in the house or keep butts in the car but will inhale the #### into themselves.

People can smoke all they want and it wouldn't bother me except it affects me when I get smoke directed towards me-I don't smoke My cigarettes, I sure as hell am not smoking YOURS!-or like the original post here, when I see their trash everywhere. Look up how many years it takes a lot of this so-called bio-degradable crap to go away.

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137287137 -->

She than said, I dont like cigs in the ashtray, they stink, etc...
They are way too nasty to keep in your car or house, but they put them in their BODY.  
rock.gif
And oddly they never seem to realize their breath and clothes smell like that ashtray.
But at least when they get older (like mid 20's) the yellow nicotine stained teeth and leather skin complexion is a sexy side effect.

Back