Set fire to my vest.

newman

Registered
Stupid things always seem to happen to me.
I was sitting on the settee smoking a cigarette when I started coughing, I thought it was something in the cigarette, it smelt like a filter was on fire, so I took another drag on my cig and started choking, I look in the ashtray nothing on fire there, still choking, then I looked down and my vest was smoldering, had to beat the thing out.:laugh: Funny thing though no damage to me at all, not ever a singed hair.
Lynne told me off I don't know why, she said I am clumsy and always doing stuff like this.

You should quit smoking! I'm not gonna quit, but apparently its worse for your health than mine! :rofl:

Back in the young and single days I used to like to flip about 1/2 of the cigarettes in my friends pack around backwards before we went out bar hopping. It was always hilarious watching him half plastered trying to talk some game to a chick while so uber coolly lighting the but end of his smoke. It would never regester with him either he would light one right after the other like that. Good times!

Back