Interesting Craigslist Ad

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 R - New with Zero miles- Blue & silver with red badging. Selling from my collection. This was the final year for the multicolored paint scheme with graphics as well as the long aluminum mufflers and the slim tail section with individual side to side turn signals. In 2007, Suzuki went to solid paint colors, the shorty EPA mandated exhaust mufflers, and a bulky tail section housing turn signals. The bike has been in collector/storage status whereby the motor was fogged, gasoline removed, battery removed, stored in a climate controlled shop, and covered. I have pictures of the above storage procedure.

DELIVERY AVAILABLE TO ANY STATE EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI ON A TRAILER AS SHOWN IN THE LAST TWO PICTURES. (MOVING BIKE FROM SHOP TO HOME)

#BellyButtonLint ~ #PossibleTradesForHayabusa ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Wonder what a dealer would ask if he had a left over 06 that didn't sell??? Not that much...
My 04 is the last year it said Suzuki on the tank. So is it collectable?:)
I'd say a '99 or last vin '07 (just before Gen 2), first vin Gen 2 would be collectible to someone, someday, maybe...in all honesty a '99 would probably be the only real collectible Hayabusa.

Back