Recommendations for sequencial LED taillight and clear front's?

DrewBone

Registered
Greetings! I'm in the market for a sequencial LED taillight assembly and clear lens front assemblies for my '05 Busa, and am looking for recommendations as far as a current manufacturer of both.

Any commentary or experience with the items linked to below?

Sequencial LED [clear lens] taillight: 1999-2007 GSX-1300R Hayabusa Katana LED Tail Light Integrated Sequential Signals

Clear front assemblies [clear]: 1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 Custom FRONT Turn Signals- Clear or Smoke :: Suzuki :: Turn Signals :: Xtreme Discount Cycle

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, experiences, comments, or links to others that you know of!

=8^)

Last edited:
I bought and installed one of those taillights on my wife's cbr250r. I love it! I want to get one for the 'Busa, I just haven't yet. The quality and ease of installation is great, and all the necessary resistors are already wired in. :) It is also MUCH brighter than my cheapy light I have on my bike.

Thanks Lee for taking the time to respond! I'll prolly go with both items I linked to...I especially like the idea of the built in resistors for the rear LED. I may decide to go all "switchback" for the clear fronts [and an LED flasher], as I like to be seen...and every little bit helps!

=8^)

Back