Questions of the day... How many is to many?

ICEMANN

Registered
Just food for thought. How many Kanji's symbols do you have on your bike. How many is too many? Just curious. Every after market piece looks great but where do you draw the line. When is it too much. I realize this is personal taste but when do you step back and say thats too many?

Dont count one one each side of the drivers seat as two. I saw a busa yesterday and got to lookin at it and I was like dayum there are just too many on that bike that it began to take away from the bike and became a counting game. If this was your bike I mean it no negative thoughts or dont take it personal but just my questions?

-There was one painted in white on top of the Front fender,
-One on top of each of the painted mirrors it was also white
-Rear tail section above stock tail light where "suzuki" was,
-left and right fairings,
-stator,
-swingarm on both sides,
-S&R guages w/one on tac,
-gas tank filler lid decal
-painted on both sides of helmet,
-kinda masked into the tail light (neat by the way),
-smoked into the front turn signal lenses (also neat like
window tint spray on over a decal then removed decal),
-handgrips,
-res covers,
-soon Im sure on his seat.

Now the bike looked nice but just too many kanjis IMO. So that caused me to look at mine. I have many but dayum Im done puttin it on there.

JD

My vote: The two large ones on the fairing, and that's IT. However, I do like the idea of a small one in place of "suzuki" over the taillight.

My vote: The two large ones on the fairing, and that's IT. However, I do like the idea of a small one in place of "suzuki" over the taillight.
the voice of reason....

too many gets "Cheezey" too much of most anything looks cheap . wether it be chrome,or kanji's,or murals....

hav a subdooed 1.....RSD.

I got one on the new triple clamp, the two that come on the sides of the bike the three on the tobins seats and thats it ... i think!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083897197 -->

sides and tobin view oh yeah just found one more on the gauges. SO seven total...Is that too many. Not to me becasue they are symmetric. But oh well?? Fu*k it.. My bike!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083897366 -->

The two that came on it, and that's it. That's all it will ever have.

Since I'm a die-hard domestic (Chevrolet) drag racer, stickers = fart-cannon, Fast and Furious, giant wing on a dog slow P.O.S. car.

Mentally, I guess it just carries over to bikes for me.

Subtlety is a finery lost on so many - and when you have it, you don't have to flaunt it. The tires and roll cage on my car tell the story to those smart enough to know the difference. To my taste, the Hayabusa dosn't need anything other than GSX1300R on the side of it.

But hey... to each his own.

I have the two the came with it, the one on the tank cover and the one on my Busa jacket. that's it and no more are going on there. the one that Icemann mentioned is definitely overkill I'm sure most would agree. Its a rolling Hayabusa commercial.

0 for me. I never cared much for the two large kanji decals on the side fairings. Too cheesy for me. I took them off, left the red "Hayabusa" part of the sticker then put a chrome GSXR stick above it. I like it alot better.

I would say more than about 3 is freakin overkill... Starts lookin like a Sushi Bar Banner Add...

Back