How many

I have one.. Stock for now for the most part

Zero Gravity
Replaced rear foot pegs
Tank bra

a work in progress
biggrin.gif

Man I've got to get a camera and post my pics. I like the chrome wheels. Not sure what my next mod will be. At the moment I'm fairly satisfied. I'll see if I can't get some pics up before too long.

I have one and I love it it is a great looking machine. How many were actually produced does any one know? When I bought mine the dealer made me think I was purchasing a rare item then the following week and the bikes first debut  at the strip there was another one and I didnt really feel that rare its not important to me but I would have like to be the first in my area to show off the new anniversary edition hayabusa I live in a small farm type region where just seeing a hyabusa is some what of an event That was the last one I seen since, even at some of the bigger events i attended through the summer.Did anyone have this experiance? Does anyone think im being a cry baby?
smile.gif

mybusa.jpg

from what i heard there are 1600 40th ann. busa produced in the burnt orange scheme
yo orangebusa?? tight work on the swingarm

Some one else has one!!!!! awwwweeeeee crap I thought I was the only one sniff sniff.....

If there were 1600 of them made, we could strat our own "40th specidal edition Busa Clan"

Doah... soooooo depressed..... sooooooooooooooo depressed.....

Ron_Busa01.jpg

paint code for the burnt orange any one have it,I need it, gotta have it just bought a undertail and hugger need to have them painted......Please help
1zhelp.gif

oh im not depressed im happy to have any color busa but didnt you think you were the least bit fortinate to not only have a brand new bike but have it be one that stands out as diffrent from the rest:D

I got mine in early January but have been mostly snowbound since then.

I did get out for an hour two days ago when it was a balmy 42 degrees.  Riding through the snow from my backyard cycle shed to the driveway was a bit tricky however.  So far I've got a few mods in place.

Color matching rear-wheel hugger
HMF Dual Highmount exhaust
Frame and fork sliders with matching bar-ends
Zero-Gravity bubble windscreen
Blue gauges

I'm sick of this winter.  I just want to ride!!!!  At least bikeweek will give me a few days of cycle nirvana.  I can't wait.

Here's my 1 of 1600...
www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Warbrown, how did the install on the HMF Dual High Mount go, did it fit fine or did you have to do some mod's to get it to clear the fairings? I am seriously thinking of getting that exhaust for mine. I have Akra bolt ons now but I want the HMF pretty bad.

Back