Light-up Hump

sk8snw8s

Registered
Do anyone know of someone that has or does different designs on the humps and can be hooked up to light up as a tail light or brake light. one light on each side for turning lights. Designs can be the Kanji symbol, Hayabusa, The "S" for suzuki etc.... you get the ideal. inside plug would be a quick release for when you remove the hump. Is there a link on the site for this or someone you know or in your town that does this. I have the turn signal mirrors, just wanted to add a little more lighted custom to the bike.
Thanks

shake.gif

There could be a few neat ways of doing this, Electroluminescent logo's
ThumbsUp.gif

I am not familiar with GatorGlass, maybe someone can point me to a specific thread.

I am having my hump covered right now with the GSX 1340R logo on it like on the 08 turn signals so I can peel them off.

IMG_0120__3_.JPG

thats nice but way to much money i bet joseph could do them for a hell of alot less he is the master modder.

wasn't there a thread the other day (florida, I think) with pictures from a bike event, and they had some pic.'s of custom plastics for sale, and there was a couple of humps that had different designs that lit up.

Back