Insureance rates

Kodatech

Registered
i am thinking about trading in my cruiser for a hayabusa...but the only thing im worried about is the cost to insure...but if anyone has an idea i would appreciate it...by the time i get the bike i will be 26, driving record with one speeding ticket 3 years ago, and its my 3rd bike...any idea how much ill have to cough up?

with state farm if you have an auto as your primary vehicle, any bike under full coverage is the most affordable insurance coverage. plus you get a multi vehicle discount, I also have my renter insurance though them also as it is affordable.

I have a 100/500 deductable and the busa is 42 a month for me full coverage. that is only 5 more a month than the VFR with the same coverage. that is being 33, married, clean driving record, and a 720 credit score
they do do credit checks and your credit score is a part of the equation for your insurance rate.

<!--EDIT|Mr. Anderson
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154305426 -->

Every state probably has a Roanoke... which Roanoke do you live in?

$360 year 100/300/50 State Farm.

PaNDeM1C, I just had to have some fun!
fun.jpg

Ok, I took some advice and called State Farm. I have a company car so insurance on it was not needed. First let's say what I am paying now. All are annual costs.
Condo Insurance = $465.00
Harley Electra Glide 04 (Screaming Eagle edition with extra $5000.00 in Assc) = $676.00
Hayabusa 04 (extra $5000.00 in assc) = $1399.00

State Farms (Switched today!)
Condo Insurance - $327.00
Harley = $436.00
Hayabusa = $496.00

I am 48 with no accidents or tickets and high credit rating.

Thanks guys for putting the State Farm rec out here!! I called GEICO and several others and all were in the same range as what I was paying! Oh, and same coverages.

Are the rates affected by how long someone can drive during the year?? My rates are higher than everyone elses and I am 37 w/ a clean record. Using State farm $1180 full coverage in Central Texas
rock.gif

Are the rates affected by how long someone can drive during the year?? My rates are higher than everyone elses and I am 37 w/ a clean record.  Using State farm  $1180 full coverage in Central Texas
rock.gif
I honestly do not know the answer. Here in Indiana, we normally can't or don't ride from December through February. I did not get one of those policy's that limits the months I can ride.

BlueHaya........I live in the Dallas area(actually Denton County) and just changed both my cars and 06' Busa to State Farm with the MC ins at $650 yr. also saved some cash on the 2 cars. May be your age or could also be your credit score(they do check credit). Not saying you have a lower credit score, it is a factor. My .02
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Back