INSURANCE!!!

Lucky34

Registered
Insurance rates are absolutely brutal!!!
By the way, I was told that it wasn't required to have bike insurance here in Florida... Is that true?

Anyways, could you guys suggest some good motorcycle insurance companies? Thnx.

Also, does anyone know what the minimum age is for owning and registering a motorcycle is? ... just curious. A friend asked me and I wasn't sure what it was.

Hey Busaman 86, dont know the laws in Fla, so I can help you there.
I went with State Farm here in Va and it is 486.00 a year. Cheapest i could find.
There is some other threads on here about the matter, just do some searching and good luck.

State Farm!  $396 per year, 250 deductible!  I was told they go by cc's, not what kind of bike you have.

USAA!

I pay $263 for 6-months and I'm 23!
wow.gif

State Farm - under $400/yr full coverage.

But to spare more details, this has been covered many times if you search. Good luck.

I ALSO CARRY HOME, AND CARS WITH THEM AS WELL. DONT KNOW IF THAT MAKES A DIF. I KNOW U DO GET A DISCOUNT FOR HAVING MORE WITH THEM.

$2800.00 a year for me. Had to put Busa in wife,s name, $400.00 a year for full coverage. Guess I,ll have to keep her , at least til it get the Busa paid off.
biggrin.gif

Rider insurance, NJ
1800 full/year
when the bike was insured in quebec canada, 700 canadian dollars for a full year
comp wsa 2,000,000 and deduc was 500.:(

Full coverage in Ontario Canada, $1500 collision, $1500 comp, $2500 for the year!!!

I think I need to move south...

Kingsway originally quoted me over $5000 with the came collision and comp... Facility Insurance gave me the better deal of 2500... Tough one.

Back