How much is insurance in nj?

pisymbol

Registered
I'm just curious...I was talking to a friend and he claimed that it would be over 2k to insure a new Busa in NJ. Is that really true?

Go to statefarm. I pay $32 a month for full coverage. Some agents require you to have your automobile insured through them also. You won't anybody cheaper than statefarm, they go by the engine size and not the type of bike.

here in lodi new jersey statefarm wants a car on first. i use riders and it 1800.00 full cover at age 39 perfect record thats the best in new jersey you will find

I checked with Geico which I have my cars insured with and Riders Insurance which I presently have. Im 39 with clean record and live in NJ. Here's the break down (from what I recalled)
Geico Liabilty...about $250 Full coverage...about $2700
Riders Insurance Liabiltiy....about $170 Full coverage....about $1800

I live in NJ, State Farm is your best bet if you can get a policy. You have to have your cars on the policy first. The last time I checked for a friend State Farm wasn't taking any new policy.
sad.gif
 And Geico will not cover motorcycles in NJ even they do cover motorcycles in other states. You always have Rider Insurance. Here is a link: Good Luck.

Rider Insurance

I live in NJ, State Farm is your best bet if you can get a policy. You have to have your cars on the policy first. The last time I checked for a friend State Farm wasn't taking any new policy.
sad.gif
 And Geico will not cover motorcycles in NJ even they do cover motorcycles in other states. You always have Rider Insurance. Here is a link: Good Luck.

Rider Insurance
If you didn't know, your avatar is Reon Kadena (aka leon kadena) - popular Japanese model! She's hot! She rarely does nudity... just a solo model who does video shoots in hot outfits.

Oh, but about insurance... keep checking State Farm!!! Even if you have to get your car insured with them, it's worth it for the money you save. I'm paying 440 a year FC (they actually lowered my rate!).

Back