Insurance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake-eyes

Registered
Dear Everyone,

I have Allstate Insurance Company, there rates are wrong, just plain wrong! I was wondering what you out there have and what is the best for a Busa!!!!!!
angry.gif

MET

The Watcher
Registered
All depends on the State and City. Best record and over 35 sill will get you $900 for full coverage and a full year in Conncecticut.

schmud0811

Registered
ok im 21 had my license 3 years no tickets accidents through gmac 785 full coverage for a year try gmac they consider a busa a sport tourer..heheeee gsx1300r insteada gsxr1000....what a sweet technicality....

jayplanet

Registered
Northern Illinois-far northwest Chicago suburbs. riding season is really only from may to october at best, probably why the rate is lower. Full year coverage full coverage/liability over 35 y/o no accidents/tickets..Farmers Insurance....read it and weep..

$250.00/YEAR ..not kidding or misrepresenting this...I also went to high school a LONG time ago with my agent.

aktion033.gif

jmasin

Registered
Keep searchin' you'll find something good.

At 28, USAA is only charging me $880/year for full coverage on the Busa. Much better than I ever expected, so the deals are out there.

I got a quote on a Gix 750 and they wanted 700 per year. That's only a $15 a month difference. I asked to the guy to double check 'cause I thought they made a mistake, but nope.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
State Farm in Georgia is only $378 a year and that is after my accident last year. I am 31 and also have my truck insured with them.

curtis T

Registered
ernaehrung019.gif
Like I had Mentioned in another post, I pay 500 even a year, 35, clean record and full coverage. If I got whats called seasonal coverage, It would cost me about 300 a year, this is full coverage for 7 months and storage coverage for the remainder of months( theft acts of god, Etc.) I didn't choose this option because I like to travel to the south to ride and didn't want to be limited to riding from April to October.
ernaehrung004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAltarBoy