Insurance who to use

State Farm BY a long shot. i pay $378/year with a $500 deductable. State Farm (in Florida at least) even covers track days as long as it's NOT an official race.

now i also have my Flood, and 3 cars with them. BUT for '06 Jeep wrangler unlimited rubican, '06 Hyundi Santa Fe Limited, '03 Land Rover Freelander, and my '04 Busa it costs me just under $2200 a year. the bike is by far the cheepest of all vehicles, and the Land Rover the most (2X what the bike costs me/year)

I'm 37, divorced and as of now have NO points on Lic.

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142020502 -->

I'm 37 and have State Farm: $300 and some odd dollars a year, for full coverage with a $500 deduc.
37 also have state farm $398 year full coverage with a $500 deducable here in the grate state of florida.

is it me or is that font color hard as hell to read?

<!--EDIT|2much4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142045277 -->

state farm, and yes it's very hard to read. lol
AAAssjani.gif

Sorry for the green hope that it is changed now. Thanks for the tips, I will be looking around Monday and get some new quotes. This is breaking the bank. My insurance per month is almost as much as the bike payment.....and I am far from rich. Thanks guys:D

STATE FARM ALL THE WAY!!! FULL COVERAGE 447.85 FOR YR. 1000.00 DEDUCTABLE
THIS SIGHT SAVED ME TONS O MONEY WITH THIS ADVISE OF GOING TO STATE FARM
WAS GONNA GET LIABILITY ONLY AT FIRST UNTIL I GOT THIS QUOTE
YOU GUYS RULE!!!!!

Avitar...the policy is in my name, i'm 20 yr old male with a clean driving record and i financed my bike so i also need full coverage. for my $500 deductible through Esurance...it is $1100 for me. my dad pays $152 a year on his bike with Esurance. check em out

difficult for me to comment over here, i pay £230 full cover with speeding points,im 43 but i can say please change that colour
deadhorse.gif

Back