Insurance who to use

Avitar

Registered
Got my bike before checking on the insurance rate....I'm 34 no accidents and my insurance is $200.00 dollars a month..this is with Progressive...any suggestions on a company that will give me a better rate, and that is with a 500 deductible<span style='color:firebrick'></span>

<!--EDIT|Avitar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141946170 -->

I go through Progressive, but only have liability.
Check with State Farm, seems to be the one most used on this board.

Also, please consider changing font color, makes it hard to read.
wink.gif

I have progressive also. I pay $640 a year for liability only...for full coverage they wanted $5000 . horrible aint it.

I have mine finance with a bank and need full coverage.  I will check with State Farm maybe they can give me something affordable like that.:D<span style='color:darkblue'></span>

state fm is cheap
but when my bike was ripped i got $1300 LESS than the stated value on my policy

if you insure your car with state farm they will ad your bike for cheap, like around 500. the year for full coverage.

I will be 35 Sunday... State Farm, home, 2 SUV's, and the Busa... The Busa is $907 yr full coverage. I have a Busa wreck that was totalled last May:( , you take chances when you buy used
rock.gif

We dont have state farm in RI and I checked around for the best price. My state is really bad for insurance rates.

harris county texas is about the highest rate:angry:
mad.gif
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|craigntx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141954950 -->

mad.gif

Shoulda tried financing thru Suzuki. They only require liability. I pay 200 for a year.

Might also try Dairyland. They were cheaper for me than Progressive. But I think I will try State Farm, that's some pretty low quotes.

AVITAR, man you need to change that green script in your messsages. I am almost 60, and have a hard enought time as it is seeing. LOL

Larry

I found that Geico was the cheapest by far. $850 / year full coverage. I pay $200 / year through Dairyland on my SV1000. On the Busa, they wanted $2400.

Back