Insurance cost

I plugged in a 2018 Honda goldwing Tour ( that is the fully loaded version ) full coverage with 1000 deductible was on $555 a year holy cow thats a 30K bike !

I plugged in a 2018 Honda goldwing Tour ( that is the fully loaded version ) full coverage with 1000 deductible was on $555 a year holy cow thats a 30K bike !
How is that even possible?! Those thing have to be dropped constantly by their older owners that can’t hold that mammoth up.

Yeah, I was told it wasn’t the cost of the bike or my good record, it was the number of claims for that model bike. We’ll see what other companies offer.

How is that even possible?! Those thing have to be dropped constantly by their older owners that can’t hold that mammoth up.

Ha! Because they don't really fall, they just kinda lean over, and sit there at about 45 degrees, lol.
A friend's neighbor had a later model, and "dropped" it on a regular basis turning into his driveway.
I've leaned it back up for him, and had a good laugh doing it, those GoldWings are Heavy.
Never any damage to the bike either. You know Honda already thought of that, and fool proofed them:D

Ha! Because they don't really fall, they just kinda lean over, and sit there at about 45 degrees, lol.
A friend's neighbor had a later model, and "dropped" it on a regular basis turning into his driveway.
I've leaned it back up for him, and had a good laugh doing it, those GoldWings are Heavy.
Never any damage to the bike either. You know Honda already thought of that, and fool proofed them:D
True! I guess they barely lean over, if even you with a screwed back can “straighten them” back up. :laugh:

I just got an online quote for the Z only from Allstate, not mentioning I have another bike and a car and it’s $268 for a year with $500 deductions. I can’t explain why nationwide gave me such a quote and they don’t provide online quotes for California. I’ll be calling again mañana.

Reactions: c10
I just got an online quote for the Z only from Allstate, not mentioning I have another bike and a car and it’s $268 for a year with $500 deductions. I can’t explain why nationwide gave me such a quote and they don’t provide online quotes for California. I’ll be calling again mañana.
Sounds like you are getting somewhere now. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Reactions: c10
Got a headache going thru several online quotes for various levels of coverage, Geico, Esurance, Dairlyland etc etc. Going with Allstate for my car and bikes and I already have their towing service, RVRoadhelp, ‘they’ll tow whatever I’m driving or riding to wherever I have to go to get repaired’ w/o any extra charges for distance. I put this claim to the test years ago on tour and they weren’t foolin. Anyway, Allstate it is and then I get to call Nationwide and tell them to stick it!:laugh:

Got a headache going thru several online quotes for various levels of coverage, Geico, Esurance, Dairlyland etc etc. Going with Allstate for my car and bikes and I already have their towing service, RVRoadhelp, ‘they’ll tow whatever I’m driving or riding to wherever I have to go to get repaired’ w/o any extra charges for distance. I put this claim to the test years ago on tour and they weren’t foolin. Anyway, Allstate it is and then I get to call Nationwide and tell them to stick it!:laugh:
My friends wife works for nationwide they insure everything through them. He down graded to a RC390 and nationwide was the worst he could find they wanted around $200 a month. He ended up going with geico.

They don’t even use their health insurance I guess it is terrible. Would assume a insurance company would have the best insurance for their people.

1000 a year for a 2005 hayabusa.

...and they'll pay you $3500 if you total it(assuming that's full coverage).
I'de hate to think what it would be if it was insured for what it's really worth(big $ turbo for those that don't know).

Because Allstate wants you and Nationwide "knows" they have you. It is a fallacy that loyalty means anything to them. We think that but they don't.

Yep, don’t understand it myself so I’ll be shopping. I think I’ll call Nationwide again for another quote in addition to other companies. California or not, the premiums shouldn’t be that high. (I’m) the rider, not one of the 17year olds that crash on their parents policy.
Love your Z900 BTW but it needs the four pipe exhaust, they put one on a new bike so it would have been easy to do on yours. Okay as long as I'm picky whats up with that in your face radiator,? But great looking bike none-the-less. (Runs pretty damn good too)

Love your Z900 BTW but it needs the four pipe exhaust, they put one on a new bike so it would have been easy to do on yours. Okay as long as I'm picky whats up with that in your face radiator,? But great looking bike none-the-less. (Runs pretty damn good too)

More so, where is Wuzza's new bike thread, with details, pics, opinions, etc??
He knows the rules.:mad:

Yeah the left side does look a lil nekkid. Here’s a nice shot of old vs new. Check out the wheel and rotor size difference
CAD50A6D-967B-42FA-A0FB-12E67F0FCAD3.jpeg

, even the ride height.

Back