Insurance costs

bikejunkie

Registered
What is the average cost for insurance on your Hayabusa. I am paying 2700 dollars a year for basic coverage with Mcraw. Does anyone know of a cheaper company?

OUCH!!! I don't know what age you are, but I am 42 and live in New York. I just got full coverage plus, theft, fire , vandalism, etc.. for $642 for a full year. $500 deductible. I didn't think that was too bad. Also I took a 6 hour driver safety class for 10% discount

Massachusetts $666 for full coverage... Yeah, I know...

I lost my discount this year after no tickets since 1988, I got pulled over in my GD F150 at 5:00 in the morning going to work.

$600 per year through GMAC Insurance via a Riders Club membership deal.

Not too shabby / 40 YO with one tick (I was framed)...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>State Farm ---- $290.80 / year ----full coverage </span>

<!--EDIT|Pop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148484230 -->

You guys make me so jealous. I have state farm and my insurance is $150/mo. for full coverage with a $1000 deductable. Its almost $250/mo for the $250 deductable.

So who wants to put my bike on their insurance plan?
1zhelp.gif

You guys make me so jealous. I have state farm and my insurance is $150/mo. for full coverage with a $1000 deductable. Its almost $250/mo for the $250 deductable.

So who wants to put my bike on their insurance plan?
1zhelp.gif
Yeah...But look where I live!
Easier to get into an accident with a Prairie dog or antelope than another vehicle!
jump9.gif

I'm 23 and paying 1100 a year with State Farm, once I hit 25 it drops to 300 a year. That's with no tickets though

Back