Input wanted

black.jpg

black2.jpg

black1.jpg

So whatca think? Owner asked me to post pictures and see what the feedback would be.

Not bad, but I would have gone with just the solid black.

Flat black is pretty hott, but I would have done the entire bike like that. Or maybe another color besides the white. Like maybe a flat charcoal or gunmetal gray. Bike still looks sweeeeett though...
bowdown.gif

Not too bad. I don't like the white strip on the front fender, but otherwise a nice looking bike. I do like the all black bike though.

Its not bad, I would prefer all black....or a different color than white and no stripe on the fender.

Not bad, I saw a polizia bike painted those colors somewhere. Why the red swingarm spools? Also, the stripe on the fender seems a little off somehow. Gotta appreciate the custom paint though.

I really like it - I do

Maybe a tiny thin silver stripe to outline the white area - what do ya think

Nice !!

She LQQkz naaasty as hell,Playa
super.gif
two thumbz up for ya.  I had considered in the past doing mine in a primer type black color but feared it would highlight fingerprints to easy. Are experieneing any problems like this with your flat black ?  Also whats up with the rimz (paint, powdercoat or polished)
rock.gif

It flows pretty good with your paint scheme. Form what I can see it lQQks like P/C, if so what shine level is the clear coat ?

Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112223603 -->

i have very little info on the first bike. I basically got an email that said please post these pictures here, here , and here. If the owner wants me to share more info about his bike I will with his blessings.

The second money pit is mine. I have tons of pictures and way too much info and time put into the darn thing.

Dude the Black and White Kicks ass..... Seriously. It's original and fresh. I like it. Now then, powder coat or paint the frame and swingarm white for the finishing touch maybe?

thumbs-up.gif
Good stuff...

Looks pretty good... but the exhaust is not going with the paint scheme IMO
wink.gif

Back