200 rear tire

busa-rich

Donating Member
Registered
does anybody have a picture from the rear of a busa sporting a 200 rear tire. thinking of upgrading to that size. need a tire soon. and any feedback on what manufac to go with would be cool
smile.gif

looks nice. does it hit the swing arm?

it will look better with that mototeck under tail...
thumbs-up.gif

The OEM BT56 measures out to 198MM  
wink.gif

Any 200 will fit.

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140291632 -->

I’m curious does a 200 look that much fatter and doesn’t it slow the cornering ability?

you will notice a 200 over a 190 and yes, it will be a little slow in the corners.

what brand of 200 you are looking for?

A 200 does look fatter than a "true" 190....but its not that much wider than the OEM BT56

Most tire manufactures provide tire specs of actual tire dimensions.

A 190 will be easier to get all the way to the edge of the tire than a 200....if your worried about your "chicken strips"  
tounge.gif
 go with the 190....if you want the fatter look do the 200....the difference in handling is debatable.

I heard a BMX chain and a 240 will fit with little mods on the stock arm.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Is this for riding value or posing value points!?
rock.gif

I mean, the 200 ST Azaro I have really does a good job in turning in but for the twisties the 180 is really the way to go.

I just like the stock look. BUT, I still want to be able to twist it. Anything over the 198 (200) stock is a waste or posing only and potentially dangerous.

Like Charlesbusa said, anything over the 210 and you are running into clearance and proper chain alignment issues.

I see it all the time in NoVa. TONS of bikes with tire wear no more scrubbed over than it would normally lean on the kickstand. So the wide tire look is big there. I've seen some backyard hack jobs to fit stuff.

I have a book here at the house that has a 300 conversion kit for the busa. If you want to go with the big look then go BIG

Back