In the Dog House again

Hmmmm, or maybe Thrasher has actually found the instruction manual on women and children?
rock.gif
At least he's sharin' instead of keepin' it all to himself.
wink.gif

And now if I may, I'd like to inject a large dose of testosterone back into this thread. Mikey, you shoulda strapped his lil' butt on the back with bungee cords or good strong rope and took off, man. YOU are the MAN of the HOUSE!
super.gif

(disclaimer- Bein' single with no children, I am obligated to make a stand. Since all the married men are psychologically neutered the second they say "I do", they no longer flow testosterone. Hence the girlie answers we've seen in this thread. I think that when married guys say stuff like Mikey did, it's caused by a small leakage of testosterone slippin' past the psychological knot that's squeezin' the life outta his testes. Means there's still hope!
laugh.gif
)

PS- Since married guys are so defensive about their sacks bein' cut off I'd better include that this post was intended as humor. I know yer wives actually do let you velcro the sack back on occasionally, long enough to handle man stuff. LOL

jump9.gif

And now if I may, I'd like to inject a large dose of testosterone back into this thread. Mikey, you shoulda strapped his lil' butt on the back with bungee cords or good strong rope and took off, man. YOU are the MAN of the HOUSE!
super.gif

(disclaimer- Bein' single with no children, I am obligated to make a stand. Since all the married men are psychologically neutered the second they say "I do", they no longer flow testosterone. Hence the girlie answers we've seen in this thread. I think that when married guys say stuff like Mikey did, it's caused by a small leakage of testosterone slippin' past the psychological knot that's squeezin' the life outta his testes. Means there's still hope!
laugh.gif
)

PS- Since married guys are so defensive about their sacks bein' cut off I'd better include that this post was intended as humor. I know yer wives actually do let you velcro the sack back on occasionally, long enough to handle man stuff. LOL

jump9.gif
No - Actually my wife has my primary tool and she found my 5 spares.. I had one for each girl friend...

Ahhh yes BT - you bring back fond memories of blissful ignorance as to how the world is REALLY run.

It is kind of like in the Matrix, when the dude is sitting there about to pull a Judas and is eating steak and he says that he knows it is not real... but it is good just the same..

You are eating steak my friend, but it is not real.. one day you too will join us.. You will see the real world through enlightened eyes, you will be part of the collective.

You my friend.. are in Denial.. and I am not saying you are in some place in Egypt.. but that is ok..

Women run this fricken planet, always have , always will.. they just let us THINK we run it..

Ok, on a serious note, in response to your comment about having our nut sacks torn out by the roots (yes I am cringing at even saying that).

My wife had nothing to do with it. My boys did.

Before I had my boys, I was the most homophobic, non feeling, not giving a crap about anyone or anything person you would have ever met.

I was Hardcore in the Marine Corps, and in my spare time for $hits and grins I used to bounty hunt to pick up some spare cash. Yeah I used to hunt humans down, kick in their front doors, back doors whatever, throw cuffs on them and drag their arses to the local police department and turn them over.

And when I met my wife I was dating 3 other girls at the time, they all knew about each other and I told them all I wasn’t ready to settle down and if they couldn’t handle the situation they were free to bale, and had a few that try to push the issue and I kicked them to the curb..

Ok enough the patting myself on the back. My point is that what changed all that was the birth of my first son… He was born about 2 years after I got married. And for the most part I didn’t change much after the marriage, yeah the wife said I couldn’t keep the girlfriends so I had to give them up, that kind of sucked but she was a good woman and felt she was worth it..

The biggest change came with my boys. And for me, my boys is what keeps me in check often. The thought of trying to be a good role model, to be a good example, to try to be the best dad I can be.. that is what keeps me in check.
My wife knows I love her, and I try to show her the utmost respect, but I try to do that with anyone, ask anyone that is getting to know me on this board. I think people are getting an idea of what I am about here..

My wife also knows I can go on with out her, I can go on without anyone, I don’t need anyone in my life. Which is cool, because she also knows I stay with her because I love her and because I want to, not because I have to.

Ok, I know you were just poking fun just felt a need to get in touch with my sensitive side again and explain how it REALLY is LOL

poke.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079110527 -->

super.gif

laugh.gif
)

jump9.gif
No - Actually my wife has my primary tool and she found my 5 spares.. I had one for each girl friend...

Ahhh yes BT - you bring back fond memories of blissful ignorance as to how the world is REALLY run.

It is kind of like in the Matrix, when the dude is sitting there about to pull a Judas and is eating steak and he says that he knows it is not real... but it is good just the same..

You are eating steak my friend, but it is not real.. one day you too will join us.. You will see the real world through enlightened eyes, you will be part of the collective.

You my friend.. are in Denial.. and I am not saying you are in some place in Egypt.. but that is ok..

Women run this fricken planet, always have , always will.. they just let us THINK we run it..

Ok, on a serious note, in response to your comment about having our nut sacks torn out by the roots (yes I am cringing at even saying that).

Before I had my boys, I was the most homophobic, non feeling, not giving a crap about anyone or anything person you would have ever met.

I was Hardcore in the Marine Corps, and in my spare time for $hits and grins I used to bounty hunt to pick up some spare cash. Yeah I used to hunt humans down, kick in their front doors, back doors whatever, throw cuffs on them and drag their arses to the local police department and turn them over.

And when I met my wife I was dating 3 other girls at the time, they all knew about each other and I told them all I wasn’t ready to settle down and if they couldn’t handle the situation they were free to bale, and had a few that try to push the issue and I kicked them to the curb..

Ok enough the patting myself on the back. My point is that what changed all that was the birth of my first son… He was born about 2 years after I got married. And for the most part I didn’t change much after the marriage, yeah the wife said I couldn’t keep the girlfriends so I had to give them up, that kind of sucked but she was a good woman and felt she was worth it..

The biggest change came with my boys. And for me, my boys is what keeps me in check often. The thought of trying to be a good role model, to be a good example, to try to be the best dad I can be.. that is what keeps me in check.
My wife knows I love her, and I try to show her the utmost respect, but I try to do that with anyone, ask anyone that is getting to know me on this board. I think people are getting an idea of what I am about here..

My wife also knows I can go on with out her, I can go on without anyone, I don’t need anyone in my life. Which is cool, because she also knows I stay with her because I love her and because I want to, not because I have to.

Ok, I know you were just poking fun just felt a need to get in touch with my sensitive side again and explain how it REALLY is LOL

poke.gif
Did I just get called ignorant?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif
)

jump9.gif

poke.gif
Did I just get called ignorant?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Fat, Dumb, and Happy!

That's me!

laugh.gif

BT - Ahhh Damn dude.. didnt mean it as harsh as that lol.. doah.... I was just trying to express that in my life, $hit just changed. wasnt trying to be negative towards you, ok well maybe in a fun way, I mean you did poke at us poor souls that have no nads lol... but no offense meant in anyway bro.

Ok, now I feel bad.. I guess it is that sensitive side coming out
face7.gif
 Why is there no icon with a foot stickig in the mouth?

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079130376 -->

Mikey...seeing as how you found the doghouse ANYWAY...
Wouldn't have been much more fun to get there by following
my suggestion for her birthday???
Well wouldn't it?
tounge.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

this just got interesting. I'm with BT and Thrasher....I can see both points. Unfortunately, I think I walk the shade of gray in between them.

I don't even know if I made any sense! It's been at least three months without coffee in the morning......

this just got interesting. I'm with BT and Thrasher....I can see both points. Unfortunately, I think I walk the shade of gray in between them.

I don't even know if I made any sense! It's been at least three months without coffee in the morning......
Ohhhhhhhhh lack of coffee in the morning can be nasty. :d

Mikey...seeing as how you found the doghouse ANYWAY...
Wouldn't have been much more fun to get there by following
my suggestion for her birthday???
Well wouldn't it?  
tounge.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif
Raider, While that sounds good on paper, there are varying degrees of "Dog House-ism"

Me thinks your suggestion would have led to a much deeper part of the kennel!

Back