In the Dog House again

Mikey D

Registered
Well it was beautiful out today. 87 degrees, slightly cloudy and a light breeze. Ya know where this is going, right?

I am a selfish bastid.

VA you might want to skip the next line or two...

In order to catch up on her homework (she missed 2-1/2 weeks of school with the pneumonia thing) Momma was staying home from Cub Scouts tonight She is the Webelos leader and had made arangements with her Den Chief to run the Den meeting. So all I had was a backpack and Walter to take to scouts.

Guess how I wanted to get there.

Turns out Walter did not want to get on the back of the bike. I got pretty pissed that I had to take the cage and made a really tactful comment bout how once again a kid is dictating my life.

Boy is Tammy pissed at me.

Anyone got any room for an infantile, selfish SOB to bunk with them for a few days?

I think I'm going to Tortilla Flats now.

Dude!! You didn't say it out loud did ya?! Chalk it up to experience and move on I guess.. Once they're all asleep go for a ride.. you'll feel sooo much better!
wink.gif

Turns out Walter did not want to get on the back of the bike.  I got pretty pissed that I had to take the cage and made a really tactful comment bout how once again a kid is dictating my life.
Walter [O'Riley] I'm guessing, is one of yer kids ?

He didn't wannna get on the Busa . Why not ? is he skeered? Does he not trust you ? Does he not trust one of the largest motorcycle manufactures in the world?

Sounds like yer prob began with him....not HER.

If he likes bikes/the Busa ... cool .

If he doesn't... cool aswel .

If he rides pillion....thats gr8....
If he doesn't....thats gr8 too....

I'd be checking into that question myself....

Yer wife is pissed....big deal . it happened once before , remember....

Sunday....Monday...Tuesday....

Thats why women dont fart.....they never leave their mouths closed long enough to build up any pressure.....

O man....I am SO DEAD . VA is gonna kill me...

that or give me a real good spanking.....hehehehehe...

jokeremote.jpg

I'm not pissed RSD!!! Ask me how women are and I'll tell ya! We're mouthy, catty, complaining, bossy, opinionated, confused creatures that cry sometimes...

Oh, and I am one of those that doesn't let pressure build up either, so RSD's right on that one too!
tounge.gif

Now Mikey...it's hard for Tammy to go from being happy and on top of the world one day when all's well for her b-day with you and the kids, then hear something like that...put on your knee pads, hang your head low and go apologize! Even if you don't really mean it, make the effort and all will be well...hell, she might even let you go ride without the guilt...

...if none of that works, pack up a back pack and go ride anyway...stay at a Holiday Inn Express and you'll feel much better by morning!
biggrin.gif

I'm not pissed RSD!!!  Ask me how women are and I'll tell ya!  We're mouthy, catty, complaining, bossy, opinionated, confused creatures that cry sometimes...

Oh, and I am one of those that doesn't let pressure build up either, so RSD's right on that one too!  
tounge.gif

Now Mikey...it's hard for Tammy to go from being happy and on top of the world one day when all's well for her b-day with you and the kids, then hear something like that...put on your knee pads, hang your head low and go apologize!  Even if you don't really mean it, make the effort and all will be well...hell, she might even let you go ride without the guilt...

...if none of that works, pack up a back pack and go ride anyway...stay at a Holiday Inn Express and you'll feel much better by morning!  
biggrin.gif
Yeah I know I have to. Just still pissed off.

hate it when I have to live my life around the dictates of the children.

Price you pay. I've got three boys 16,13 and 11 years old. you just try and get out without one of them on the back. I love it kids are great don't wait till the're gone to realize it.

wink.gif

Sry to hear about the doghouse Mikey. We've all been there.
biggrin.gif

Just appologize and move on. It usually works out better that way.

Mikey, Mikey Mikey. Stay out of the Doghouse for a few days will you. Tell Tammy that you would not really trade things from the way they are. Those were your words, on how much you love her. Crab her and give her a big hug and just say sooorrry. Then next time don't be so stupid.
biggrin.gif

Back