In Praise of Palomar

Good Grief! 40K on a '08 already? Do you do anything else but ride? I am jealous! Great Vid, left work early on Thurs. and did a 250 mile loop up over Mt. Laguna, Julian, East Grade Palomar, South Grade Palomar and then Couser Canyon before heading for home. :thumbsup:

Spme of my favored roads...:beerchug:

There's that one patch on Couser which has had water running across it long enough for the algae to grow...extremely sketchy...I imagine that's eaten a few bikes...

Let's hook you up on the Epic SoCal ride in early June.

Spme of my favored roads...:beerchug:

There's that one patch on Couser which has had water running across it long enough for the algae to grow...extremely sketchy...I imagine that's eaten a few bikes...

Let's hook you up on the Epic SoCal ride in early June.

Sounds good, I came across that little 'stream' running across the road heading up from 78 and my arse started sucking seat! :whistle:

my stupid firewall here wont let me see the video, will watch tonight:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, Scar. My desk chair doesn't lean very well but I have the hanging off down pretty well :laugh:.

there was a couple of corners on SAT I wish he would have hit that slo mo button:whistle: As he was zippin by my slow :moon:! LOL!

Cool vid Scar! What, may I ask, is on your list of "to do" for the 40K service?
As a matter of interest/info for us Gen2 owners, have you had to replace any parts other than due to routine scheduled changeout? How many times, if any, have the valves needed adjustment during these miles?
I put on 400 miles over the course of 3 days between this past Thursday and Saturday and am rapididly catching up to you! Hmmmmmm.............a whoppin' 1,900 miles so far! :laugh:

Great vid! Mozart adds a super nice touch. hey Bro! Get that knee down already. :laugh: Prolly just need a wee bit cornerspeed and you'll touch. You're super close. Otherwise, lookin GREAT!

Another great vid.:thumbsup:
I've been wanting to get some more footage too, but don't figure anyone wanted to watch non-stop rain, high winds, and trees in the road.:laugh:

Great vid! Mozart adds a super nice touch. hey Bro! Get that knee down already. :laugh: Prolly just need a wee bit cornerspeed and you'll touch. You're super close. Otherwise, lookin GREAT!

Ryan...I don't want to scratch those sliders, yo! :laugh:

I'm saving the puck on the road for the track...:whistle:

Cool vid Scar! What, may I ask, is on your list of "to do" for the 40K service?
As a matter of interest/info for us Gen2 owners, have you had to replace any parts other than due to routine scheduled changeout? How many times, if any, have the valves needed adjustment during these miles?
I put on 400 miles over the course of 3 days between this past Thursday and Saturday and am rapididly catching up to you! Hmmmmmm.............a whoppin' 1,900 miles so far! :laugh:

Well, here's the sitch, Jimbo...I think I'll launch a thread about the anniversary gift I got for Wasabi...a week-long, all-inclusive luxury spa package at Fun Bike Center. I dropped her off this afternoon and should have her back by Friday. Fresh as a daisy.

When I wrap my head around how to present that, I'll send you a link to the thread...:whistle:

:beerchug:

Wasabi's is the only bike I ever knew that would get it's nail's .. manicured or... :whistle: is that a back massage >? :laugh:

Another great vid.:thumbsup:
I've been wanting to get some more footage too, but don't figure anyone wanted to watch non-stop rain, high winds, and trees in the road.:laugh:

Right you are, Tom...though when I want to see rain, I usually tune in to the Weather Channel's Storm Stories or some such thing... :laugh:

Ryan...I don't want to scratch those sliders, yo! :laugh:

I'm saving the puck on the road for the track...:whistle:

Supersmart idea and I support 200% Yo, you wanna join me sometime this summer for some track action? Lemme know. I'll start scheduling my TD schedule shortly. Depending on how fast I can get back up to speed, I'm gonna do couple of races with WSMC.

Hey Ryan, don't forget to let Robb and I know where and when so maybe we can hook up with you on 1 or 2 of em. (I'm not doing Reno/Fernley this season cause I want "smooth")
Doyle

Hey Ryan, don't forget to let Robb and I know where and when so maybe we can hook up with you on 1 or 2 of em. (I'm not doing Reno/Fernley this season cause I want "smooth")
Doyle

I hear you on that Doyle. That's one rough MoFO track. But...Lamb, BA, and myself are planning on Thunderhill sometime in August. Hopefully we can get TufBusa And GregBob out too, as long as they're not booked with another track. Something to consider my friend. :beerchug:

Back