Sierra FOGs and Norcal busas.

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
I had the pleasure of riding with these guys yesterday AND today. What a treat, Russ (Pardini) was already staying in Reno for the Stampede and Bosshound (Robert) decided to ride the 100 miles from the Placerville area to meet us at the Starbucks in Carson City for yet another fun day in the Sierras. The morning started out by us taking a little spin up the VC truck route and a quick stop at the VC rest area on the north end of town. Another FOG member from Reno, John (Bigcat), just happened to be there talking with Ralph (Pacemaster) and some of the other Stampede attendees. Anyway, after talking to the Stampede bunch for awhile, the four of us headed for some fun running up Monitor Pass and back, then a ride up Ebbetts Pass to Bear Valley, where we parted company with Robert, who headed for home. Russ and I returned to Markleville, then on into Carson City, where I peeled off for my house. Russ had to get back to the Peppermill in Reno for continuing Stampede festivities.
First pic is in VC where Russ so graciously cleaned a speck of dust off the Silver Bullet for me. Third pic is of Bigcat and Russ sitting on John's Connie-14. Last one is of Robert (sorry for the poor quality pic) telling me to button it up and let's RIDE. That kid has ants in his pants, I swear! "Come on Jimbo, let's go, let's go bro!"
Both these guys are fun people and now it's my turn to ride up and over into their neck of the woods and ride their favorite twisties.
Oh, forth coming will be a short video of the orange/black riders heading down Ebbetts towards bear Valley when I get it uploaded to youtube.

100_4026 (Large).jpg

100_4027 (Large).jpg

100_4028 (Large).jpg

100_4029 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
I had the Time of My Life. I Never smiled SO MUCH and Laughed So Hard !!!!!!!!

Thanks for Encouragement Jimbo. That made all the Differance in the World.

Russ.............You were Ok Too :whistle:

John is a Good Man !!

Monitor Pass 001.JPG

Monitor Pass 002.JPG

Monitor Pass 003.JPG

Monitor Pass 004.JPG

Monitor Pass 005.JPG

Man you guys are killing me here. Just kidding, seriously though Robert I'm glad you found some guys to hook up with during your long weekend. Looks like you guys got in some good miles, gotta love that Ebbetts pass ride. I checked out the video in the other post, thanks Jim it made me feel like I was right there with you guys, well kinda anyway. Look forward to meeting you someday Jim.

Back