im the worst husband ever....

i have screwed up like that once and sad to say it took a little wind from her sail to do it again. Then a couple years later she got better at research. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been married for nearly 13 years now, and you will always get something wrong, that is the way it is. Just focus on the right things and be honest about your opinion on gifts.

My wife and I have done up "wish lists" of things that we each would like to have. Next to the item on the list is a link or source of where to get it from, so there is no confusion. I am one of those guys that needs step by step instructions, or I would second guess it all.

Now for the jacket, you made the right choice by telling her it may not work for you. I live in north GA and it gets damn hot here. Although, I wear the same jacket in the winter as I do in the summer. I were a Teknic Mercury jacket and love it. It is very sporty, fits great, looks great, keeps cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is perforated leather and has like kevlar pits.

Tell her that you love her and the gift is great, but when you exchange the jacket for the perfect one, you will think of her each time you put it on.

Back