I'm thankful they never made a 600cc Busa

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've been surfing over on Fireblades.org and half the posts in the General section is mostly newbie stuff like "what's the best this or that" or "Should i buy a literbike for my first?"

The way i figure with us Busa peeps is that most of us have been around for alittle while and there's not too many newbies. Newbies meaning completely new to bikes, not just new to the Busa's.
Plus i've come to realize that our bikes tend to last alittle longer, err well, except for Yamahor. LOLOL  

Unintentionally, this thread of mine is starting to make us all out to be a bunch of old farts.    
laugh.gif

Where's my depends?
pirate.gif

(GMbusa @ Jun. 12 2007,01:10) I've been surfing over on Fireblades.org and half the posts in the General section is mostly newbie stuff like "what's the best this or that" or "Should i buy a literbike for my first?"

The way i figure with us Busa peeps is that most of us have been around for alittle while and there's not too many newbies. Newbies meaning completely new to bikes, not just new to the Busa's.
Plus i've come to realize that our bikes tend to last alittle longer, err well, except for Yamahor. LOLOL

Unintentionally, this thread of mine is starting to make us all out to be a bunch of old farts.
laugh.gif

Where's my depends?
pirate.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

I'm still young at old as dirt

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Hey ... watch it buddy! I had a 600 once.

<marquee>And then I got a real bike!
tounge.gif
</marquee>

hell. i've seen pics of my fellow busa owners.... most look like moses or even grandpa moses!!!

... damn!

all_coholic.gif

someone keeps put'in round-up in my shampoo thats my story and im stick'in to it..................

Damn, wheres' that "Hair Club for Men" ad
tounge.gif

who knows dude. with all the new bikes making more and more power every year, I wouldn't be suprised to see displacement going down and hp go up. Look at the 800 cc GP bikes, they still put out 200+HP.

And streetbikes are typically a result of purebred race machines (Like GP and then Superbikes)that eventually trickle down to us consumers. Smaller, lighter, nimble, yet faster and more powerful machines seems to be the trend nowadays.

a 600 w/ 130-140 hp? it may be sooner than later.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen with a 600 Busa. What i meant to say is that i'm thankful that our site isnt full of New to bikes newbies. Because after the 5th "what grips are best?" thread i would be outta here.

Perhaps you should have checked out the "who's riding with a bad back" thread a while back to see just how old we farts are LOL
tounge.gif

Hey... You know what half of a 600 is, right?

300!!!!

And did you know, they are making them for the new 08 busa?
firedevil.gif

I may be an exception my Busa was my first bike. But I ride alot, I mean My bike isnt quite a year old yet and has 17500. I do 300 miles a week in just commuting to and from work. and I am a young 31yrs old.

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 12 2007,00:15) hell. i've seen pics of my fellow busa owners.... most look like moses or even grandpa moses!!!

... damn!

all_coholic.gif
Hey, at least we don't look like Peter Pan!!
laugh.gif
poke.gif

I like the term 'wise men... and WOmen' better then old farts...
firedevil.gif

Yeah, I feel INCREDIBLY out of place for my age, I feel like I should be at SH.org...but most of them are arrogant.
laugh.gif

Back