It's "OFFICIAL"..I'm Finally a Busa Owner

Congrats on the purchase! Those spacers are used when you put the passenger seat on. You'll see when you remove the hump why they are necessary. We know what the first mod will be and keep the pics coming!

Like Big BS said, the spacers are used when the grab bar is removed. They will take up the space under the bolts, the front ones I think.

If you leave the stickers and reflectors on, you are sure to have a collector, as we all seem to rip 'em off and dispose of them right away
laugh.gif

Like Big BS said, the spacers are used when the grab bar is removed. They will take up the space under the bolts, the front ones I think.

If you leave the stickers and reflectors on, you are sure to have a collector, as we all seem to rip 'em off and dispose of them right away
laugh.gif
Ahhh...so if I understand correctly the spacers are used when the grab bar is removed when one installs the Pillion Cover/Hump???

And as far as the stickers and reflectors making my Busa a collector I gotta ask...do I get bonus points for the baseball cards in the spokes and the pinwheels???
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info on the spacers!!!

I'm feeling giddy..just got back from another 50 miler.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Notice the great fuel economy ,Bill? Wish the weather would get a few degrees warmer here....Hey, notch the rear hump and just leave the grab rail on all the time..

Notice the great fuel economy ,Bill? Wish the weather would get a few degrees warmer here....Hey, notch the rear hump and just leave the grab rail on all the time..
Lloyd...according to the little F.E. system there I'm getting about 37mpg...imho that ain't too bad for a 1299cc lump....dang sure couldn't get that if it didn't have F.I. unless ya tuned it ultra-lean...which is what I'm guessing you meant???

And yeah....wtf were they thinking with that hump/pillion cover???....Like I'm gonna take the grab-rail off everytime I switch...better yet???...just leave the dang hump in the box where it belongs and save it for that bonneville salt flats moment that'll never happen....meanwhile???...I have guest accomodations available at all times.
biggrin.gif

Ahhh...so if I understand correctly the spacers are used when the grab bar is removed when one installs the Pillion Cover/Hump???
Yes, when the grab bar is removed and the bolts are replaced there is a space once the bolts are tightened and that's what the spacers are for. Sorry if I confused you with the talk about the passenger seat. Think I was typing faster than my brain was working.

Back