I'm sick and tired of watching the news

200.gif

View attachment 1650562
This was no "leak". It was coordinated and planned. We heard about this "leak" at like 9P.

By sunrise the next day you don't have 10s of thousands of protestors organized and deployed unless you had it planned ahead of time.

While I don't support the overturning of Roe V Wade, I hope the "leaker" goes to prison for life. If you don't like the way your country is being run. Vote. If you don't like how that's turns out. Leave.

The SCOTUS can't be impaired to operate if they have to worry about being pursued by terrorist who don't like how they rule.

I believe it was an actual leak as their decision wasn’t due to be announced until June or July. And there aren’t 10s of thousands protesting, just hundreds. Stop adding to the BS already!

Free speech yes, and the Constitution, unlike trump and his minions. And as you should know freedom is never free. At times the cost of freedom is high.
Lets see what President Trump does regarding free speech

....and what do the leftists do...

and here is some of that state sponsorship you wanted to see from another thread:

And the list goes on and on and on....

....and what do the leftists do... and here is some of that state sponsorship you wanted to see from another thread: And the list goes on and on and on....

Free speech yes, and the Constitution, unlike trump and his minions. And as you should know freedom is never free. At times the cost of freedom is high.
The cost is high because sociopaths and worse think they know better how to direct and control your life than you do. On top of that they think they are smarter than you ( that is where the words "flyover country"come from ) and want power over you so they can live lives of unbridled power and wealth. Look at what Obama can afford now as an example... what is it? a 16 million dollar estate in Martha's Vineyard or some other uppitiy place on the East coast?

They are all power addicts with a similar mindset to all the tyrants of the past and the same ones that are alive today... like Putin as just one example.

I actually didn't mean to reprint the content. Site was fouled up.

What I meant to comment on was the mental gymnastics the left, the champions of free speech, are doing to try and head off Musk opening of Twitter to free speech.

It seems for the left that free speech means censoring anything counter to their free speech.

Now they will call everything "hate speech" to try and get around their hypocrisy.

And in addition to free speech they do the same with all things regarding the stolen election.

One that wins fair and square does not fight tooth and nail to prevent any light being shed on any part of the process. What are they afraid of?

I actually didn't mean to reprint the content. Site was fouled up.

What I meant to comment on was the mental gymnastics the left, the champions of free speech, are doing to try and head off Musk opening of Twitter to free speech.

It seems for the left that free speech means censoring anything counter to their free speech.

Now they will call everything "hate speech" to try and get around their hypocrisy.
And nobody that votes liberal seems to act like there is any such thing as the "Deep State", and that everyone but them is an idiot. Or perhaps an imbecile. An imbecile just like Elon.

Musk Doesn't Blink as Groups Backed by Soros, Former Clinton Operatives Target His Twitter Effort

it never ends - 18 year old white supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo superstore :(

sorry to say this is USA today - fractious society

When exactly was president Trump and his minions squelching free speech? Wasn't it Jack and the crew that cancelled / shut down his Twitter account?

Isn't it Big Tech in Silicon Valley that has done its best to silence the conservative voices out there that have a following of supporters?

I know when I have been censored it was due to the fact I was right over the target the left doesn't want exposed.

They've already said the worse he can get is life without possibility of parole.

That's way too good for him. They should have killed him on scene.

I don't care what his childhood was like. His upbringing. His childhood traumas. Who hurt him in school.

I do want to know how he got the weapon.

They've already said the worse he can get is life without possibility of parole.

That's way too good for him. They should have killed him on scene.

I don't care what his childhood was like. His upbringing. His childhood traumas. Who hurt him in school.

I do want to know how he got the weapon.
Don't they hand ARs out with a grocery purchase over $20.00?

Sure if you want to believe Michael Moore.
I must be ignorant, who's Michael Moore?

All I remember is when Obama mentioned banning AR15s due to Sandy Hook and the theater mass shootings and Walmart sold out of AR15...there was one guy they interviewed that had 5 of them slung over his shoulder on his way to the check out...

I must be ignorant, who's Michael Moore?

All I remember is when Obama mentioned banning AR15s due to Sandy Hook and the theater mass shootings and Walmart sold out of AR15...there was one guy they interviewed that had 5 of them slung over his shoulder on his way to the check out...
Michael Moore makes movies. He is fond of doing National Enquirer type movies. He did one about banks giving away firearms for "anyone that opened a new account".

Yes as I've stated before, some guns need to be better controlled. Legally the guy in Wal-Mart was legally purchasing.

It's the what did he do later that we will never know.

Look I'm not gonna lie. Firearms have been stupidly good investments from an appreciating value concept. He could sit on those guns and double his money pretty easy.

That's part of the problem too.

Last edited:
Back