Im DOWN...wont be riding for a while...

Very sorry to here that Shindo... that totally sucks!!

...Get well, and get on a bike soon bro!

Really sorry to hear about this
sad.gif

Looks like you've got a good attitude about learning to live with this. I'm sure that with some physical therapy, and training, you'll be back to doing the things you love in minimal time. Heal up quick, and keep us posted on your progress.
cool.gif

that really sux man! I hope it's a speedy recovery. In the mean time I'm sure we will post plenty of pix for you to look at.

Scott

Sorry to hear that. It always seems like the most trivial things in life cause the most problems. I hope that things go well with the recovery and rehab. Good luck.

Good grief!!! Mowing the grass?! Okay, stay away from mowers for a while, will ya?
smile.gif

I'm so sorry you've been hurt, but sounds like you'll be okay, and a bit lighter...
laugh.gif
That should help with top speeds on the Busa...
tounge.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Damn dude I am really sorry to hear that I know that has got to be hard to deal with. You know what man.......in respect for the bullshid you are dealing with for this I say we all boycott cutting our lawns for the summer! I am willing to make that sacrifice. haha

Sorry to hear that, I always told my mom that riding was safe
biggrin.gif

How does your g/f feel about you being an amputee
rock.gif
Just kidding, she is so purfek...alright I'll shut up
blush.gif

Hope it heals alright and won't stop you doing your daily routine.

Take care

Damn dude, talk about sucky! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, seems like you're keeping your head up. Holla at us if you need anything......

wow, I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry to hear that, stay positive and know that things will work out.

man everyone on here is so awesome...thanks all..

HAHAH...THE GIRLFRIEND...

believe it or not she now thinks my "paddle" is sooo cute...she told me she could care less, and she still loves me. I must of did something right.

sorry to hear about this, I hope you have a speedy recovery and you will be in my prayers.

That really sucks. I started to cringe just reading about it. Glad to hear that you are okay though and can still ride.

Heal, man, just heal and spring right back. I am sure everyone here is counting on and praying for your fast recovery. Take care.

thanks all....i am going to try and get myself up to par asap...it will be awesome getting back on the Busa again...

A good think i am GP Shift now..i love it...

Downshifting will be a beeotch though...hahahha....i am supposed to be ale to get "inserts" in my shoe that acts like toes.

Sorry to hear that bro. After I broke my back karate went out the window.After 18 years of doing it.
I still train just not like I use to. (no more kicking).
Anyway, feel better. OSU.

Back