Im DOWN...wont be riding for a while...

Shindo97

Registered
well my busa brothers...after owning my busa for 9 months, and putting on 9K miles, i will now not be able to ride her for a while...

BAD NEWS....in my accident i lost 3 of my toes on my left foot, along with part of my foot. Chopped right off...

GOOD NEWS... i will be able to walk,run, and ride again..jsut got to get use to doing it with 3 toes gone on my left foot...if the other toes get in my way, they will be amputated so i can have a smooth "paddle" type curve on my foot....

OH...so u you all know.... I DID THIS MOWING MY F%$#ING GRASS....not a bike or car accident..

WTF...i was walking backwards and the house is new and so i do not know the property that well...my right foot went into a pothole, and i fell and pulled the mower right over my left foot...

CHOP...i ripped my foot out from under it to find my big toe, middle toe, and 3rd toe gone....part of my foot below those as well...

10 years fighting full contact, along with fighting pro kickboxing and nothing...owning a 750 HP car, and speeding many times in to the high 100's and nothing...OWNING a Busa and almost getting creamed by cagers, and nothing...

trying to cut my lawn and WHAM...my life changes forever.....

Cant wait to get back on the bike again...it was the 1st thing that went thru my mind..." DAMN..i just put all these mods on and i cant ride her now..."

Take care all...even though i wont be riding, i will be on the boards...i was going to take pics, but jsut couldnt bring myself to do it.

Jsut imagine a SHARK biting off 70% of your foot.

Later all.

wow.gif
sad.gif
Man that sucks! You just never know when or where something bad will happen. Hope you heal up quick and get back to riding. Oh yeah, from now on pay someone to mow your grass.

Man that sux. I am just getting my kids to mow my lawn, now I am going to be worried. Take it easy!

OMG!!! That just sucks too bad for words.

At least you will be able to walk and run again..

I'm speechless.

Sorry to hear about that. That sucks beyond words. Keep your head up and let us know how you are coming along.

HOLY PHUCKKKKK!......is that the same foot a pitbull tried to eat? Get well dud... remember yu can still kick serious ass and chicks dig scars!

holy crap.....

Damn sorry to hear this, bro....damn sorry to hear. I guess they weren't able to reattach.
sad.gif
Heal up quick, bro...

Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair! On the up side; Better to have life than limb. Sorry to hear about your accident and I promise you'll be back up and running before you know it.

That seriously sucks man, but on the bright side you don't have to worry about stubbing your toes on furniture as much anymore. Hope you heal up quick and get back to riding. Best of luck to ya

damn, I just don't what to say, other than glad to see you're still able to tell us about it. Here's to a quick recovery and riding again in the near future.

Good luck, and take care of it most importantly.

OMG... so sorry to hear it shindo...
sad.gif

I heart goes out to you... Amazing how life changes so fast...

sorry to hear that.... back in the early 80s my dad did the same thing.... new house, mom was picking up sticks and dad was push mowing and backing up to get a spot he missed. tripped on the pile of sticks and whammo. chopped the steel toe off his brand new redwing boots and off with his big toe on his left foot. He still has a small knub but nothing much there.

hope you get better soon.

Back